Autonation BMW in FL - anyone work with?

Does anyone here have any experience working with Autonation (AN) BMW dealers in Florida? I leased a 2020 Expedition from AN Ford dealer in FL and I’m looking to take advantage of the positive equity and move into a BMW lease. From what I’ve read here it’s difficult to do with a Ford but it might work using an AN dealership.

My thought was to take the positive equity and apply it as MSDs to the BMW. My estimate is that I have $8k in positive equity after payoff & remaining payments.

Has anyone done this before, is it possible or should I just wait out my lease?

Common scenario. Are you looking for places that will buy the car from you?

Trism, thanks for sharing. Yes, looking to see where/how I can sell the vehicle. From what I’ve read Ford in FL can be difficult to deal with unless I go back to Autonation. I tried the equity-hackr here and it wouldn’t produce an offer.

@Armand9601 I moved a couple of posts over here to consolidate replies to one place.

Hopefully someone can help you with any Ford lease buyout questions.

Theres no reason you need to do this through a bmw dealer.

Autonation audi of south orlando has worked well in my experience on buyouts. With that said, ford can be extra difficult if youre at the end of your lease.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.