🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas October SoCal Blowout Mazda Deals! CX-5 Grand Touring FWD $255 with $1499 DAS!

October Update: We are now serving SoCal! Unfortunately Mazda discontinued their 1st payment waiver so deals have gotten a tiny bit worse than September. Even with the waiver, the deals are still fantastic and many of the models are remarkable bang for your buck.

DAS amount can be customized to your needs! Military, Chase or other Mazda rebates can be applied to reduce lease price even more if you qualify.

Any general questions can be asked on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one please PM me. See instructions at very bottom before messaging me .

NorthEast Clients Please Visit This Page: :rotating_light: AutoLeaseNinjas September Mazda Master Deal Sheet! $179(+Tax) CX-5 Sport FWD with $1499DAS!

Florida Clients Please Visit This Page: 🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas October Florida Blowout Mazda Deals! $249 with $1999DAS CX-5 GT, $199/$999DAS CX-3 Deal

$399 Broker Fee

Current Mazda Specials Add $20 to monthly for non-loyalty customers. All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year, assume transfer plates, and exclude sales tax from the monthly payment.

Mazda CX-5 Sport FWD $229 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS
Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD $245 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring FWD $255 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS
Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve $395 (+Tax) with $1499 DAS

Please reply with other models you want to see as well. I hope to have more special and a wider dealer network in SoCal next month. :rotating_light:
If Interested Please Include The Following In Your PM
Name:
Email:
Phone Number (Optional):
Preferred Method of Contact:
Desired Make & Model:
Desired Trim:
Preferred DAS Amount:
Top 3 Color Preferences:
Expected Credit Tier (700+ TransUnion is Tier 1):
Cosigner? (Y/N):
Miles Per Year:
Zipcode:
Timeframe to Take Delivery:

1 Like

Do you have MX5 deals?

pm coming your way

Deals updated for October, any requests can be added! Which trim MX-5?

2019 Mazda MX-5 Miata

Which trim?

Sport version

Will add today!

What is the lease term? 24, 36, etc?

36months/10k miles per year, but 33 months usually ends up being the same if you prefer that!

Awesome… 36 months works great. Can you ship to Oregon?

Yep, believe so, just send me a PM!

Few questions. @AutoLeaseNinjas

1. Can you provide some pricing on Mazda 6 GTR and Signature trim?(36/12k and 36/10k)
  2. Would you be able to ship to Norcal? How much the shipping normally cost?
  3. I have my current Subaru lease via Chase. Any rebate offer for that?

Send a PM! Yes can probably ship to NorCal and it’s a targeted rebate for Chase so I would suggest checking your email!

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

CX-5 Sport Deal Posted!

Hi,

Any deals on CX5 GT Reserve?

What about CX9 Signature or GT?

Thanks!

Sorry for asking again, any deals on GT Reserve or Signature? Thx!

GTR deals are a little ugly this month but I can post them.

1 Like