🚨 Auto Ninjas December Infiniti Deals are Back! $500 Under Invoice on Select Models!

December Infiniti Deals
12/11 Update:
We’ve expanded our network and can now offer some great Infiniti deals from a variety of dealers!
MSDs help significantly for Infiniti. If you can afford to do it, do it!
At this time we are only doing deals for NJ/NY/CT Residents only. Cheers!

$449 Broker Fee All Deals

All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year and exclude tax from the monthly payment.

Due at signing amount can be customized to your needs!

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please fill out an inquiry form (link below). It allows us to respond to clients the quickest! We do our best to respond to PMs as well.

https://www.autoleaseninjas.com/inquire

2 Likes

On the QX50 models, what’s the MSD amount upon which the monthly payments are based? Also, why is there such a big difference in monthly price between the three trim levels (especially since MSRP is lower on the Sensory than the Luxe, but there’s a $200 difference in monthly payment – might this be a typo)? Finally what’s T5 and T6?

Sorry for all the questions, looking forward to your reply – thanks! :grinning:

Thanks for pointing it out - Monthly Prices were correct, MSRP copy & paste error. All corrected now.

Thanks! Can you tell me what the MSDs are based on these prices as well as what T5 and T6 means?

T5/T6 were typos. The MSDs mentioned in the post refer to 9 MSDs (the max) and are 9x rounded monthly payment. Multiple Security deposits are used to reduce the money factor (which in turn reduces monthly payments) and are refunded to you at lease end.

1 Like

Hey, I requested for a quote for the QX60 through your website last week, and still haven’t got a quote.
Can you check and send me a quote?

Can you please post the calculator for this? MF is .00003, yes? And 52% RV?

1 Like

i’m new to this for apologize for any dumb questions or if i’m doing anything wrong.

i’m looking for a sedan q50 instead. white/black, 39/10k, up to 2k down DAS

What is price of 43K QX50 Luxe AWD for NY resident?

Can you give me a link for calculator?

1 Like

Hello, Inquired about a QX60 about 3 times, still no response.

I suspect this is a dead thread and MIA broker. Probably needs to be locked at this point.

@Qbrozen
1.) it isn’t a dead thread we’ve been a bit backed up - I can PM you a LH calc
2.) @Jaykalam you inputted a fake phone number into our inquiry system and we contact people via text - there’s a pretty good reason we didn’t contact you…

2 Likes

My email is there. Where you could’ve contacted.

1 Like

Updated for March - Some great deals!

1 Like

Updated for April - some serious blowouts on these units (25%+ off most Q50 Trims)

hello @AutoNinjas can you please provide me a quote for Luxe AWD with Essential package? TIA . Would appreciate if you can provide lease hacker score as well.

Would be happy to. Please send me a PM or Submit an Inquiry!

Hello,
I’m looking for the QX30
0 down
36 months lease
15,000 miles
Can you send me a quote?
Thank you!

Hey please send a PM and i’ll send over a quote.

In the mean time here’s a special
2020 $57.5K Q50 Red Sport AWD (23%+ off)
–> $366 with Inceptions + MSDs DAS

Only 2 left at this price

LH Calc below :arrow_down:

1 Like

Any Red Sport deals this month?