🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL Hyundai & Kia Deals! EV6 Wind $256/mo; Sorento S $309/mo; Forte GT-Line $238/mo w/ Inceptions

Flash Deal 1 of 1
PM for Details

:electric_plug: 2020 Ioniq EV Limited
$99 Per Month
$2500 Total Due
36/10k
All Taxes & Fees Included for NJ Customers

Any Tuscan deals for this month??

Any 2021 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD?

If so, numbers on them please …

36 mo/10k mi

Looking for numbers on the Tuscons. The links seem to not be working.

Thanks

I’m in Long Island, NY, any good deals on ioniq or Kona EV’s , looking for 12k or 15k miles per year

Links should be working now - thanks for the heads up - @Gina try clicking the spreadsheet now!

@vhz103 all sold out of 2020 Kona EVs and No Ioniq’s left for NY residents - One for NJ.

Please add the DAS amount to the title.

Hi, looking for palisade awd limited or calligraphy. 08003 zip

Hi…what is a venue sel prem. looking like?

Hi, I am looking for 2021.5 Atals.

1. SEL premium with V6
  2. 36/12K or 39/12K
  3. Zipcode 11358.

Thank you.

The website is not working everything says $0.0

1 Like

most probably not updated for June

1 Like

Correct - working through some back log. Hope to have things updated by tomorrow afternoon

How are things looking for this month? same or bad news?

Updated for June - prices have definitely gone up for both brands but nothing outrageous. After seeing some brokers selling these at (or above) sticker, figured I’d update the post.

Hi there, any chance are there any Kona EV SEL’s available? I’m in NJ.

Hi I’m in NJ interested in leasing a palisade.
High credit score. Is it good time to lease now or should I wait?

Old Data 0101

2 Likes

Are these Kona EVs still available?

June Update :zap: :sun_with_face:

• MSRP or Under ON EVERYTHING (Yes, Including Palisades & Santa Cruz)

CONTACT: jaime@autoleaseninjas.com with desired car, zip code, miles per year, incentives (if any), and lease return/trade info.

Trim by Trim Pricing Coming Soon! Contact Jaime to reserve your spot on the waitlist when pricing drops later today!

Other Info

• $499 Broker Fee

• Free Delivery if within 45 mins, $150 for Home Delivery Sub 2 Hours, else - case by case basis, zip code dependent or you can ship the car at your cost (we can help arrange accommodations)

• Free Delivery If Lease Return or Trade

• The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!

• We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:

• Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

1 Like