🔥 AutoLeaseNinjas October Hyundai Deals! KONA EV DEALS - $349 Per Month, $2k Due (All T&Fs Incl) NY/NJ Residents

Flash Deal 1 of 1
PM for Details

:electric_plug: 2020 Ioniq EV Limited
$99 Per Month
$2500 Total Due
36/10k
All Taxes & Fees Included for NJ Customers

Any Tuscan deals for this month??

Any 2021 Hyundai Tucson Limited AWD?

If so, numbers on them please …

36 mo/10k mi

Looking for numbers on the Tuscons. The links seem to not be working.

Thanks

I’m in Long Island, NY, any good deals on ioniq or Kona EV’s , looking for 12k or 15k miles per year

Links should be working now - thanks for the heads up - @Gina try clicking the spreadsheet now!

@vhz103 all sold out of 2020 Kona EVs and No Ioniq’s left for NY residents - One for NJ.

Please add the DAS amount to the title.

Hi, looking for palisade awd limited or calligraphy. 08003 zip

Hi…what is a venue sel prem. looking like?

Hi, I am looking for 2021.5 Atals.

1. SEL premium with V6
  2. 36/12K or 39/12K
  3. Zipcode 11358.

Thank you.

The website is not working everything says $0.0

1 Like

most probably not updated for June

1 Like

Correct - working through some back log. Hope to have things updated by tomorrow afternoon

How are things looking for this month? same or bad news?

Updated for June - prices have definitely gone up for both brands but nothing outrageous. After seeing some brokers selling these at (or above) sticker, figured I’d update the post.

Hi there, any chance are there any Kona EV SEL’s available? I’m in NJ.

Hi I’m in NJ interested in leasing a palisade.
High credit score. Is it good time to lease now or should I wait?

KONA EV CHARGE UP DEALS :electric_plug:

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS CAREFULLY

• THESE DEALS ARE FOR NJ RESIDENTS ONLY - I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY OTHER STATE - DON’T ASK
  • These deals include everything. Unlike other brokers, it includes 1st month, dmv, all taxes, fees, etc. All of it. The price you see is what you pay.
  • I have about 4-5 of these to sell before the cat is out of the bag and they go for over MSRP (another broker on here is already significantly over sticker)
  • I Will only be doing 2021 KONA EV LIMITEDs for now - don’t ask for any other EV, i will ignore the email. All Gas & hybrid are posted in the spreadsheet (see below), I’m happy to help as many people as I can on those!

DEAL DETAILS
~$44k Spec
$179 Per Month :fire:
$1827 Due at Signing (1st month, taxes, dmv, doc, acq)
36/10k (Add $12 for 12k, or $35 for 15k)
ALL TAXES AND FEES INCL, NJ CLIENTS ONLY
3 of these available
$499 Broker Fee

How To Contact

• I will be mostly out of office this weekend. If you want to move forward, please email me - thomas@autoleaseninjas.com and I will try to wrap everyone up and sell the remaining ones this weekend.
  • Thank you, Let’s move some metal this month.
2 Likes

Are these Kona EVs still available?

October Update :ghost: :fallen_leaf: :electric_plug:

CONTACT: inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com with zip code, miles per year, incentives (if any).

Felt like this is worth posting as it is pretty much the only sub $400 car out there right now all in.

NJ Charge Up is Depleted and cannot be applied, so NJ & NY Deals Come out to be nearly identical.

Hyundai Kona EV Limited - 2 AVAILABLE

• THIS DEAL IS VALID FOR ALL NY/NJ CUSTOMERS - REGARDLESS OF ZIP CODE
  • $43,XXX MSRP
  • $349 Per Month ($362 for 12k, $385 for 15k)
  • $2000 Total Due at Signing (Includes all taxes & fees)
  • 36/10k
  • Can add military (active or recently discharged) or first responder (police/fire/emt) to lower price further
  • 258 Mile Range, 0-80% Charge in 50 minutes via DC Fast Charge.

Hyundai Kona EV Ultimate - 3 AVAILABLE

• THIS DEAL IS VALID FOR ALL NY/NJ CUSTOMERS - REGARDLESS OF ZIP CODE
  • $47,XXX MSRP
  • $399 Per Month ($413 for 12k, $439 for 15k)
  • $2000 Total Due at Signing (Includes all taxes & fees)
  • 36/10k
  • Can add military (active or recently discharged) or first responder (police/fire/emt) to lower price further
  • 258 Mile Range, 0-80% Charge in 50 minutes via DC Fast Charge.

Other Info

• $549 Broker Fee

• $100 Delivery Fee or No Cost Pick Up (See Radius Below). Deliveries outside this radius may be possible, please mention if this is a must in your inquiry.

• The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!

• We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:

• Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

1 Like