🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas December SoCal Volvo Deals! Costco is back! $39K S60 T5 $219 Per with Inceptions & MSDs

How much would the s60 T5 rdesign be without loyalty. Have costco. Looking for 10 and 12k miles annually.

Hi - do you have 2021 XC60 AWD with 20" wheels? I’m fine with T5 momentum. Would be great to get a quote for 94010 (36/10). Thanks. I can pick up in Socal.

Updated for November, apologies for the delay!

I’m interested in the 2020 s60 T5 Momentum. Current lease runs out next month and I need something to hold me over until the new body style V60s start coming into CPO. I live within driving distance to SoCal but is it possible to lease a car from another state? Not sure how that would work for maintenance, etc.

I’m looking for any PHEV vehicles. Which models are plug in hybrids and available ASAP?

Penfed is offering “military bonus” cash on the XC90. Is that stackable with the XC90 T8 deal?

I’m interested in the XC90 T8 deal. How do I go about getting more info on the car?

HI,
HOW MUCH FOR 15000 MILE LEASE FOR XC90 T5 Momentum?

Send us an inquiry so we can pick out a stock number and quote you on a specific car!

See below. In general the walk from 10k per year to 12k is about $15 per month or so and the walk from 12k to 15k is another $30 or so on top of that.

Interested in XC90 T8. Sent an inquiry already.

Interested in a 15k XC40 T5 R-design.

Any update for December numbers? Thanks!

I am interested in the December number as well. Thanks!

Updated for December - rates, rv, lease cash is the same, discounts are a little more aggressive.

1 Like

Shipping to Seattle available?

Hi I am in SoCal and interested in the AWD XC40. Please let me know if you have further details or how I should contact you. Any of these deals still around?

So cal here looking for a t8 in either s60 or s90. Any deals?

Interested in an XC90 T5 Momentum, white ext. Sent an inquiry already. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks,

Any new deals for February?

Anything new for March?