Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Really informative even if you do not complete a transaction.
Not aggressive at all with newbies.

Very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

I started working with Thomas at AutoLeaseNinjas who then introduced me to his partner Anthony. Throughout the process Anthony was very responsive, including text messages and emails. He was able to negotiate a great price on a 2020 Outback XT Limited for myself up in CT. Paid a $99 deposit and the remainder of the fee after we agreed to a dealer’s offer. The dealer was easy to work with and a very painless process in dropping off our old Subaru and picking up a new one. In fact, after I already paid the fee, and already said I’m fine with a price, Anthony messaged me and asking if I could give him the afternoon to because he thought he could get it a little lower and/or find a dealership a little closer to home to match. I was very impressed with that, by going above and beyond.

I actually recommended him and Thomas’s services to my parents down in Tampa, FL who were also looking for a new car. My dad is “old school” so electronic communication isn’t his strong suit and he expects pretty quick responses to questions. They were able to find a great deal on a 2020 Subaru down there with the dealer even delivering it to their house. My dad was raving about their services and loved that he didn’t even need to step foot into a dealership. He’s a tough person to please and even he was impressed.

Two great cars across the country in a couple of weeks. I’d definitely use them again for our next car. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review!

Wanted to leave another review here!

I reached out to Tom a week ago looking for a Mazda CX-9 Touring w/ Prem Package in Soul Red. His communication was prompt and he answered all my questions. Upon paying his fee, the car was found and final details were ironed out. I didn’t have to look locally because the two dealerships nearby were not going to be able to replicate his deal.

Picking up the car from the dealership was a breeze. In and out in less than 30 minutes. Thanks again Tom for working this deal out for me. Wife was surprised and very very happy with her new car. Definitely recommend AutoLeaseNinjas to those who are on the fence.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the kind words - Awesome review and glad I could help!

On the road today and will not be available until tomorrow

Thank you very much Thomas.
I reached out to @AutoNinjas for the numbers for Mazda CX-5 Touring preferred equipment and next day he offered me there is a vehicle in PA to pickup if interested. I said yes and had to take my frnd from VA to pickup from PA. Everything went so smooth like a piece of cake. Jeremy and his manager were waiting for us to finish the paperwork. Whole process just took 20mins and I was out.
Within 3days of reaching him, deal is done and I am driving my first CAR in US of A.
I would definitely suggest you guys to try ALN.

1 Like

I highly recommend ALN for negotiating a lease for 3 CX-5 Touring models for $259/month with $1599 DAS. The process was seamless and allowed for minimal paperwork. The dealer he works with was very helpful and considerate. Although I used ALN for our business, I would not hesitate to use them for my personal lease as well.

IMG_1433%20copy|647x500

1 Like

Thank you both @vivek000 and @vinlinux05 for the very kind words!

Just used Thomas with AutoLeaseNinnjas to lease a CX5. Transaction was seamless. Few texts back and forth, 20 minutes in dealership to finalize paperwork and I was on my way. Saved me a lot of time & money. Dealers by me wanted $50 more a month for the same car. Will be a repeat customer. Thanks again Thomas.

1 Like

Thomas did a lease deal for me on a new Mazda 2019 CX5 GTR.
It is probably the best deal one could get for this vehicle lease in the Northeast. I did my homework with several dealerships in NY and NJ. None could beat his price.
Paperwork at the dealership was done in about 30 minutes. Then the dealer spent a good amount of time going over the car features with me, connected my phone, did the whole set up with me etc.
Excellent experience!
I love the new car, especially the Reserve engine. Great pick up, agile, responsive, along with zoom zoom precise steering.
Beautiful colors combination as well, Dark blue exterior, sand and dark grey interior.
Very happy customer💕

1 Like

Hey LH,

I used ALN to help get my dad into a Volvo XC60. He ended up getting my dad a fantastic deal that wasn’t that much more expensive than the Nissan Rogue he had been driving. Overall easy to work with and great deals for the NYC/Tri-State area. I don’t have a pic of the car but wanted to leave a review since my dad is not on LH. Thanks ALN!

3 Likes

Thank you @WillyMonster @Mishica019 @steveb17 for the very kind words - I appreciate you guys taking the time out of your day to write the review.

Hi i am interested in the 3 series demo

i currently have a 320. im located in nyc. 10/36 is fine with me.

please lmk if you can assist

I just dealt with Thomas for a 2019 Mazda CX-9 touring premium. He got me fantastic pricing, and everything went very smooth. All communication back and forth was quick, and he was very helpful with all of my questions. When I picked up the car I was in and out of dealer in about 20 minutes. Everything was set up and ready to go as soon as I got there. I highly recommend using autoleaseninjas, and will definitely be using them again when my second vehicle’s lease comes due.

2 Likes

On the road for the rest of today. A little delay with the responses

I just wanted to leave a quick review, I didn’t end up getting the car from him due to some issues with Volvo kicking back the deal. But Thomas did his part as a broker to get an amazing deal for the car.

1 Like

Thank you!