Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Hey LH Community,

About Us
Like many, we think the leasing process can be cumbersome and frustrating. For the past two years we have been “hacking” leases on behalf of many clients and have managed to snag some incredible deals in the process.

The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!

:framed_picture: Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/autoleaseninjas/?hl=en
:arrow_right: Our Website: https://autoleaseninjas.net/

• We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:

We focus on leasing in the NorthEast (PA, NJ, NY, CT), South Florida, and Southern California Area. though we do make some exceptions so feel free to PM me.

NorthEast Brands
Acura
Audi
Alfa Romeo
BMW
Honda
Kia
Lexus
Infiniti
Mazda
Nissan
Toyota
Subaru
Volvo
VW

Florida Brands
Mazda
Volvo
Toyota
Chevy
Subaru

SoCal Brands
Mazda
Volvo

Our mission is simple: Make auto leasing as easy and as painless as possible and save clients thousands of dollars in the process.

You do the dreaming, we’ll do the leasing!

I created this page for people to leave reviews so you can know a little bit more about me!

Please Browse our Deals Here
:point_down:

Thank you!

4 Likes

Autoleaseninja is a great broker! Thought I got the best deal around the Philly area for my 2019 Mazda CX5 Touring. Around 6 dealerships couldn’t beat the $360 a month with $0 down offer. Leaseninja came in and got me $337 with $0 down. A quick few pms, text messages, and a phone call explaining everything then within 12 hours I had my new car! Never have I ever been to a dealer for 15 minutes and walked out with a car that fast. It was nuts. I’ve always been to a dealership for at least 2-3 hours. First time using a broker and over exceeded my expectation.

7 Likes

Happy to help! Thanks so much for the feedback!

1 Like

Thank you to ALN for the most painless leasing experience possible. As a young woman, I had anxiety about negotiating at the dealership and I am so thankful ALN was able to help me with this process and get the best deal on my new Mazda CX-5! amazing service!

2 Likes

Happy to help!

1 Like

I had a great experience with Thomas at Auto Lease Ninjas on getting a 2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. He was very transparent about the process and was able to get me a fantastic deal. Had a very smooth and painless experience with the paper work at the dealer, was in and out within the hour. Great follow up and responsiveness as well!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I’m glad you are enjoying the new car!

1 Like

AutoLeaseNinjas is great and standup broker to work with. He worked tirelessly to get me the best deal possible on one of the remaining 2019 740s in the NY tri state area. I even initially had a trade in which he worked hard to get as much possible for. I would highly recommend using them.

2 Likes

Congrats on the car! So glad we could locate a good deal on one!

1 Like

ALN was professional through and through with quick responses. ALN helped me get the best deal that I found on a Cx-5. I did not end up getting the car but will definitely keep ALN in mind when I am ready for one. Overall, an excellent experience.

2 Likes

I am newly relocated to the US and looked onto this forum to help me out on getting myself a lease. AutoLeaseNinjas has been the most pleasurable and understanding broker I ever encountered. He understood the situation and gave great advice as we spent several weeks on getting a deal through.

Today I am a happy driver of a 2019 Mazda CX-9 Touring Premium. Dealing with him and the dealership has been great, and in the end all the prep work they did fast-tracked the process. I only spent 25 minutes in the dealership.

Thomas, I have nothing but gratitude for all your help. Thanks and till the next deal!

2 Likes

Thanks Ron! I really appreciate the kind words, so glad we finally got it to all work out! Can’t wait to hear about your experience behind the wheel! Cheers!

1 Like

Shout-out to Thomas! I had a great experience with Thomas at Auto Lease Ninjas on getting a last minute Kia Sorento deal in June. I did not end up getting the car, because was too slow to jump on the deal Thomas negotiated for me. Yesterday I used his deal as a leverage point to secure my own lease (sadly, not as great ) and took Thomas’s advise to take it, based on his experience with several Kia dealers and market situation. Will definitely keep ALN in mind for future deals.

2 Likes

I hope you paid him his fee for his services!

5 Likes

Removed it from here

This was my first time using leasehackr and a broker and I was very skeptical at first because the price seemed too good to be true. Boy was I wrong! Thomas got me an amazing STEAL on a Mazda CX-5 Touring and I drove the car off the lot 24 hours after speaking with him. I was in and out of the dealership in an hour which would have been less if it had not been the last day of the month and a little busy. I highly recommend Thomas and ALN!!

3 Likes

Been great to work with so far. Answers all my (stupid) questions and really hope to be closing a deal with soon. Thanks for the help so far! Been awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you! Can’t wait to close the Acadia Denali deal, its an awesome car!

Had a great experience with Thomas and ALN! He helped me in getting a cx5 Grand touring at a great price. I spent the last month trying to hack one (and a few other vehicles) on my own but was not getting to where I wanted to be - was also just sick of the dealers. Contacted Thomas on Wednesday and after a few messages and a phone call, was pretty much all set. Went to the dealer for pickup and they had an f up on their end and the deal fell apart (100% dealers fault). Even before I left the lot Thomas secured me the same car at another dealer for the original agreed on price. Got there and everything went smooth. Thomas was extremely helpful in sorting everything out and securing the backup vehicle. Absolutely recommend using ALN to get a great price and to avoid having to interact with countless dealers. Well worth it in the end. Thanks again Thomas!

3 Likes

So glad we got it figured out and appreciate you taking the time to write the review! Thanks again and hope you enjoy the CX-5!

2 Likes