AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast Broker) Review Page

Hey LH Community,

Like many, we think the leasing process can be cumbersome and frustrating. For the past year or two we have been “hacking” leases on behalf of many friends and family members and have managed to snag some incredible deals in the process. Though we might be relatively new to the forum as a broker, we have been a user of it for quite some time. We focus on leasing in the PA, NY, NJ and CT areas, though we do make some exceptions so feel free to PM me.

Our mission is simple: Make auto leasing as easy and as painless as possible and save clients thousands of dollars in the process.

You do the dreaming, we’ll do the leasing!

I created this page for people to leave reviews so you can know a little bit more about me!

If you want me to set up a deal for you please include this information in your PM to me! It makes the process a lot more efficient! $399 Broker Fee

If Interested Please Include The Following In Your PM
Name:
Preferred Method of Contact:
Phone Number (optional):
Desired Make & Model:
Desired Trim:
Top 3 Color Preferences:
Expected Credit Tier (700+ TransUnion is Tier 1):
Cosigner? (Y/N):
Miles Per Year:
Zipcode:
Desired Budget:
Timeframe to Take Delivery:

Thank you!

Autoleaseninja is a great broker! Thought I got the best deal around the Philly area for my 2019 Mazda CX5 Touring. Around 6 dealerships couldn’t beat the $360 a month with $0 down offer. Leaseninja came in and got me $337 with $0 down. A quick few pms, text messages, and a phone call explaining everything then within 12 hours I had my new car! Never have I ever been to a dealer for 15 minutes and walked out with a car that fast. It was nuts. I’ve always been to a dealership for at least 2-3 hours. First time using a broker and over exceeded my expectation.

3 Likes

Happy to help! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Thank you to ALN for the most painless leasing experience possible. As a young woman, I had anxiety about negotiating at the dealership and I am so thankful ALN was able to help me with this process and get the best deal on my new Mazda CX-5! amazing service!

1 Like

Happy to help!

I had a great experience with Thomas at Auto Lease Ninjas on getting a 2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. He was very transparent about the process and was able to get me a fantastic deal. Had a very smooth and painless experience with the paper work at the dealer, was in and out within the hour. Great follow up and responsiveness as well!

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and I’m glad you are enjoying the new car!

AutoLeaseNinjas is great and standup broker to work with. He worked tirelessly to get me the best deal possible on one of the remaining 2019 740s in the NY tri state area. I even initially had a trade in which he worked hard to get as much possible for. I would highly recommend using them.

1 Like

Congrats on the car! So glad we could locate a good deal on one!