🔥 Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Yes, I will have quotes on those in the near future, but they are leasing very poorly.

Is it worth even considering leasing a Mazda3 right now? My 2016 Mazda3 lease ends in December, with $1000 pull ahead, I could sign this week for a Base Hatch and walk out paying ~$300 a month, $0 down.

Direct message me!

Also trying on the 2019 Mazda 3 for kids and family car but the low residual is killing the deal. Getting some decent discounts so may have to consider buying this one outright. Super nice inside - best in class

1 Like

Direct Message me if interested.

what would 24mo lease look like on a cx3/cx5?

Definitely wouldn’t lease as well. I assume it would add roughly $100 per month to the lease, but I would have to look into it.

Can I ask what kind of discounts your getting and region? Thanks

NorthEast region. I am working on adding a delivery option for customers too.

The Mazda 3 is tough sledding… There is a 720 rebate helping here in FL but the dealer fee shell game vs. discount keeps things fluid.

The dealers seem to think the Mazda 3’s are gold despite a 15% YoY drop in sales on the 3. It is a great entry car for sure as we’ve looked at them all.

Mazda once again is probably going to force me to a competitor (Civic or Jetta) as they want to be a quasi-luxury brand with a third world dealer sales operation. Car is for teenage kids and sometimes family use so the 2019 safety features, LED lights are driving my interest. Also checked insurance and the 6-months are running 15-20% lower than Jetta, Civic and others.

The Orlando dealers are easily the best to work with. South FL - LOL

Is this still available?

If Yes can you send me the quote for
2019 Mazda CX-5 w/premium package 12K/36 0$ DAS
2019 Mazda CX-5 w/premium package 15K/36 0$ DAS
with Mazda Loyalty as i already have a mazda car and chase discount.

What are the other charges apart from first month payment?

Regards,
Lokesh Gunda

Yes I will send you a personal message!

Thanks, I am waiting for your reply.

Can you PM pricing for CX-5 Touring FWD, 7500 miles/36 months, Maryland Resident. Also, do you deal with trade ins (3k value)? I can pick up/trade in in Philly. No loyalty. Thanks!

Hi, I am intersted in the Cx-9 touring premium can you give me the price with the $750 Mazda loyalty reward since I currently have a Mazda and with the offer Mazda is giving now that the first payment is waived?

Sure. Will send you a PM.

Hi,

Whats the numbers on below?

2019 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Touring Preferred Package 12K/36
2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring 12K/36

Thank you

Sent you a PM!

Could you get me numbers on the 2019 Mazda3 in select trim. 10k/36.

Thank you!

Check your PM!