🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas Mazda Insane May Deals! Best on LH! CX-5 Touring for $232 (+Tax) with $1999 DAS

, , , , ,

:rotating_light: Mazda Master Deal Sheet! :rotating_light:

May Update (5/4): Some big news!
–> Mazda has fully launched their MSD program
–> We have a partner dealer in every state (NY, NJ, PA)
–> The ALN team will be paying for everyone’s delivery fees and will be delivering every car free of charge! Must be in NJ, Metro NYC, or Eastern PA to qualify
–> Strong deals carryover from April!
–> Loyalty is now $1500 if Mazda is in household and $2150 if Returning a Mazda
–> First Responder Rebate Now Available

$399 Broker Fee

All of these are quotes assume tier 1 credit, 10k miles a year, and exclude tax from the monthly payment. DAS amount can be customized to your needs! Military, First Responder, and Loyalty rebates can be applied to reduce lease price even more if you qualify.

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please fill out an inquiry form (link below). It allows us to respond to clients the quickest! We do our best to respond to PMs as well.

Florida & SouthEast Clients Visit This Link: AutoLeaseNinjas May Florida Mazda Giveaway! CX-30 $99 Per Month w $1999 DAS - All Taxes & Fees Included for FL Reg

SoCal/West Coast Clients Visit This Link: 🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas May SoCal Blowout Mazda Deals! CX-30 Select FWD $179(+Tax) with $1999 + MSDs DAS!

15 Likes

I have a deal set and going to walk in Saturday to lease this Mazda but if you can beat it let me know.

Mazda CX-5 AWD Touring w/ preferred package.
36 months/15K miles
$358 a month with $0 down - white or black exterior

Another dealership 20 minutes away is doing it in my prefer color of dark blue exterior and beige interior for $360 a month and $0 down

Zipcode would be 19121. Not military. Not mazda loyalty.

1 Like

Will do! Tier 1 credit?

I think? 727 FICO, is that tier 1?

Almost positive Mazda uses TransUnion. Could someone else confirm?

Hi, when you say 0 down do you also mean 0 due at signing?

Sent you a pm with questions

1 Like

Was able to snag a Touring w prem pack for $337 $0DAS (15k miles), check your PM!

4 Likes

i’m really looking for a cx5 AWD white ext. with apple car play on the sports model for $0 down with 12k miles for under $250/mo

Can you please quote me on CX5 Grand Touring AWD with 36/12k?
Also, would you be willing to work with IA resident?

1 Like

Sure! Can’t promise the deal will be quite as sweet, but I’m sure I could find a great deal for you! PM me to start a convo.

Wow, looks amazing.

1 Like

Is this deal still available?

Yes, still some left. PM if you’re interested

Can you please quote me on CX5 Grand Touring AWD with 36/15k?sign&drive PA resident

1 Like

Yes, Check PM

Please check PM!

Just responded!

How’s the Cx-9 looking?

Are there Mazda 3 deals too?