🔥 Auto Ninjas March Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! CX5 SE/PF Flash Sale $293/mo w/ Inceptions $399 Svc Fee ONLY

About Auto Lease Ninjas

• The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!
  • We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:
  • Our Reviews :writing_hand: : Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal

Florida & SouthEast Clients Visit This Link: AutoLeaseNinjas January Florida Mazda Giveaway! $112 CX-30s w $1999 DAS & MSDs & Lease Loyalty

SoCal/West Coast Clients Visit This Link: 🔥 Auto Ninjas SoCal March Mazda Deals! 5-7.5% off MSRP, Home Delivery Included most cities in CA!

21 Likes

I have a deal set and going to walk in Saturday to lease this Mazda but if you can beat it let me know.

Mazda CX-5 AWD Touring w/ preferred package.
36 months/15K miles
$358 a month with $0 down - white or black exterior

Another dealership 20 minutes away is doing it in my prefer color of dark blue exterior and beige interior for $360 a month and $0 down

Zipcode would be 19121. Not military. Not mazda loyalty.

2 Likes

Will do! Tier 1 credit?

I think? 727 FICO, is that tier 1?

Almost positive Mazda uses TransUnion. Could someone else confirm?

1 Like

Hi, when you say 0 down do you also mean 0 due at signing?

2 Likes

Sent you a pm with questions

1 Like

Was able to snag a Touring w prem pack for $337 $0DAS (15k miles), check your PM!

4 Likes

i’m really looking for a cx5 AWD white ext. with apple car play on the sports model for $0 down with 12k miles for under $250/mo

Can you please quote me on CX5 Grand Touring AWD with 36/12k?
Also, would you be willing to work with IA resident?

1 Like

Sure! Can’t promise the deal will be quite as sweet, but I’m sure I could find a great deal for you! PM me to start a convo.

Wow, looks amazing.

1 Like

Is this deal still available?

Yes, still some left. PM if you’re interested

Can you please quote me on CX5 Grand Touring AWD with 36/15k?sign&drive PA resident

1 Like

Yes, Check PM

Please check PM!

Just responded!

How’s the Cx-9 looking?

Are there Mazda 3 deals too?