šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Thank you. This is my first time trying this out and I havenā€™t heard anything for a week and got worried.

Post updated July sheet when ready

Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but Iā€™m in Chicago. Could I still get one of these leases? I donā€™t think I could find a cx5 deal in Chicago for $166.

The deal calculator seems a bit incorrect. When I use the cx-30-awd base and switch to 10000, the monthly cost does not change at all.

Also, Iā€™ve never leased a mazda before so I donā€™t know if I qualify for loyalty but my previous lease was toyota rav 4 (that ended in early july). Your tab says I can substitute with conquest. do I still qualify?

Is it not possible to do zero down?

Hey guys - the links should be up and working mid morning tomorrow.

CONQUEST HAS CHANGED THIS MONTH
KEY INFO

• It is still $500 but, the qualification is now easier, and exists on CX-30s, CX-5s, and CX-9s
  • The following models now qualify if in household: Acura (RDX, MDX), Audi (Q3, Q5, Q7, Q8), BMW (X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7), Infiniti (QX30, QX50, QX55, QX60), Lexus (UX, NX, GX, RX), Toyota (C-HR, Rav4, Highlander), Volvo (XC40, XC60, XC90)
  • Vehicle MUST be 2015 or newer
1 Like

Hi ALN,

Regarding a Mazda lease. What happens if we want to keep a car longer say for an additional 6 months after the 24 month lease ends? Do the payments continue as is? (That happened with me with Honda) Or a new monthly rate is negotiated with Mazda or the Bank?

Thanks

Still waiting someone to talk on the phone to get 2 leases ASAPā€¦ I got texted at 1am to resubmit for what car I wantedā€¦ My phone number ends in 8420ā€¦ Someone contact me thanks.

Should be responded to!

Yes that is correct!

Just to let anyone browsing know about my experience with AutoLeaseNinjas: they sorted out a Mazda for us within 6 days from first contact to delivery in Florida. The contract and price was exactly as quoted and came in $650 cheaper over the course of the 24 month lease than the cheapest price quoted by a local dealer - even after accounting for their $449 broker fee - and for a car two trim levels higher than the local dealer quoted on (over $3k higher MSRP). Communication wasnā€™t always super fast but they are extremely busy right now, and it was sufficient to get the job done within the timeframe we needed. Very good in the current market where every salesman on every dealer forecourt in South Florida is out to rip off anyone who walks in as much as possible. Iā€™ll definitely refer back to them for my next lease, I never want to talk to a car salesman ever again.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!

Deals are Updated :white_check_mark: for July! LETS HAVE A GREAT MONTH

• Availability remains slim
  • Expect a longer than usual lead time from inquiry to delivery due to shortage, especially if you want a specific color. For some clients we need to reserve inbound units to accommodate this.
  • I have a limited amount to sell between dealerships, inventory is slim across the board. I will probably have to stop selling CX-9s mid month due to availability and CX-5s and CX-30s shortly after. Because of this, I urge you to close on a deal soon and have patience on timing as likely for some we will be reserving inbound units that are getting here in the next week or two. Everyone will get cars, but in order to make sure everyone who wants one does, we are urging people to start the process sooner rather than later.
  • CONQUEST IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER (See Details Below)
  • Full Pricing Sheet in Link Below

CONQUEST HAS CHANGED THIS MONTH
KEY INFO

• It is still $500 but, the qualification is now easier, and exists on CX-30s, CX-5s, and CX-9s
  • The following models now qualify if in household: Acura (RDX, MDX), Audi (Q3, Q5, Q7, Q8), BMW (X1, X2, X3, X4, X5, X6, X7), Infiniti (QX30, QX50, QX55, QX60), Lexus (UX, NX, GX, RX), Toyota (C-HR, Rav4, Highlander), Volvo (XC40, XC60, XC90)
  • Vehicle MUST be 2015 or newer
1 Like

Hello, just sent an enquiry for CX-5. By when can I expect reply?

Finalized my quote on the site.
Please contact me.
Last 4 digits are 2716.

Thanks!

Hey, Thomas! We finalized a quote on the site this last weekend and havenā€™t heard back. Just want to make sure you received it! Thanks :blush: last Four digits of my number are 1619.

Is email or text better? Just want to make sure I donā€™t miss out.

Hi,
Iā€™ve been looking to buy for over a month now and have inquired a number of times about a vehicle. I now have about 6 days to move on a vehicle, Iā€™m looking for either the Rogue SV, Honda CRV, or Mazda CX5 touring. Vehicle needs to have heated seats so whichever options package or model that makes it.

If you could please get back to me asap, I should be in the system, my last 4 digits are 2267.

Last message I received is ā€œwe should be finalizing pricing early this week. I will let you know when we get those numbers in!ā€. and that was 3 weeks ago on Monday June 14th.

PM me if you havenā€™t heard back - doing our best. Should have everyone cleared up by the end of the weekend - have worked our way through most

@cjburden

Please pm me your number Iā€™ll handle personally

1 Like

I am interested in CX-5 Mazda AWD with SV preferred package. i have left a message through the website as the link in the docs wasnā€™t working. kindly let me know is there any other way to contact.
thanks in advance

Looking for a deal for a CX-9 Touring w/ Premium and/or CX-9 Carbon (AWD)ā€¦ 12/36 if possible

Available in DMV area?

CX-9 and CX-5 Carbons are $500 off sticker. Most are going well above and/or markup the mf.

CX-9 Touring Prem Availability is light - but still out there. Lots of inbound units.

CX-30 Stock has begun to dwindle as well.

Okay, thanks. Would there be a delivery charge for Northern Virginia?