🔥 Auto Ninjas March Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! CX5 SE/PF Flash Sale $293/mo w/ Inceptions $399 Svc Fee ONLY

Is your price available in Ohio? Or is it only for NYC area?

Fixed - and @joshyth1012 only metro nyc - theoretically you could come to pick it up from Ohio, but usually not worth the hassle

A post was merged into an existing topic: :fire: AutoLeaseNinjas June Hyundai & VW Deals! Ioniq EV Limited - $182 Per Month/$3k Due (ALL IN!)

None of Nissan Altima deal configurator links seem working. Would it be due to low inventory?

1 Like

Hi I have been texting and asked to put me on waitlist for CX9 grand touring few times today and no reply yet.

So I am leaving message here.

Can You put me on waitlist for cx9 g. touring?

Thank you

Hi yall,

I saw your note in post a month ago about Carbon Edition CX-5 being put off till the next month. Is that still the case? Based in BK and before submitting query from link in spreadsheet, want to confirm that’s the way to get onto the waitlist for it. Thanks!

I’ve been waiting since beginning of May for CX-9 CE. Could these guys do a better job of communicating? Yes, but I think they are swamped w/ high demand and dealing w/ low inventory. Good thing I’m not in a rush but at this point I may need to be more flexible as I just don’t see any light at end of tunnel. Challenging time to be buying/leasing vehicles (depending on make/model of course).

I should have one CX-5 Carbon that gets in at the end of the month but it will be sold close to sticker, maybe a touch under.

1 Like

Gonna send you an email soon – thanks!

Any CX5 Tourings or higher available for lease? Located in Miami, Florida. Looking for 12k miles per year. Thanks

Please do you have any honda civic Hatchback in lunar silver. My zip is 21076 (MD). Let me know asap. Thanks.

Yes head to our FL spreadsheet and fill out an inquiry!

NORTHEAST BELOW

@AutoNinjas Do you have any dark colored accord 2.0 touring black or grey preferred, will do asap.

Important Update :exclamation: PLEASE READ

• Waitlist is completley full for CX-9s and will spill over into July for anyone looking now. We can reserve a spot, but discounts and programs (rates & rv) may be slightly different. Likely it will look similar to what it is now.
  • Have 1-2 More CX-5s to give away this month and 1-2 CX-30s and then that’s it. The last day to lock in cars will be noon tomorrow. In order to ensure people get their car in a timely manner and existing customers prioritized, I will be shutting things down after this weekend until the start of July
  • Please only message me if you are 100% ready to go on a car, prices are final, there’s no negotiating, and you will most likely need to have a little flexibility when it comes to colors. Please visit our site/spreadsheet to get a quote and submit it through the site only. I have posted a link to the spreadsheet as well to help navigate our site.

On Another Note PLEASE READ :exclamation:

• The ALN Team will be OOO from June 30th through July 6th. Inquiries will not be answered until July 7th when we have programs, discounts and our site fully updated for the Month of July.
  • I (Thomas) will be available to existing clients only during those dates and will make sure all planned deliveries and pick-ups go smoothly.
  • Finally, wishing everyone have a great 4th of July! Thank you for an awesome June! :fireworks: :us_outlying_islands:

I’m new to leasing, what Money Factor (MF), Residual, and Lease or Loyalty Credits (if any) should I be looking for on a 2021 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve (AWD), 36 months / 10K, zip code 07304.

Thank you,

Anything changed for mazda in july? Thanks

They mentioned last week that they’re out of touch today. I would expect a spreadsheet update tomorrow.

They should be back today but no word on my deal yet.

I don’t have anything pending but I am a potential new client for them and was waiting for a new spreadsheet.

Still working on clearing through backlog and updating everything for July - will reach out to you today. Most inquiries will be responded to tomorrow, thank you!