🔥 Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

Unfortunately we don’t ship to PNW but can do pickup or delivery in SoCal, NE or FL regions!

Important Inventory Update - Shortage is Coming

CX-30s supply is strong
CX-5s for the most part is strong
→ Extremely few touring preferred - small price increase coming on that trim
CX-9s are really starting to thin out
→ Sports are very hard to come by
→ This is the month to get them, huge shortage coming in May

1 Like

Withdrawing post. thanks

Hi,

is the infiniti 2020 still available i am very interested!

Any options for someone living in MA? Shipping?

I wanted to know $0 down lease for eTron in 3 weeks time period of NJ resident, please let me know your best offer!

A post was merged into an existing topic: AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

To answer this so others know - We don’t ship any cars to MA because of their temp plate laws and the difficulty of registering there. Apologies in advance

@AutoNinjas how long does it take before someone gets in touch after I filled out your application on the links your provided? I filled our an application for a Pilot EX-L yesterday. Thanks

We sent you an email, perhaps it went to your spam or you mistyped it? Please PM me your correct email address and we can re-send!

I got two automated emails from you already and replied to the last one.

Ah looks like we missed that response - thanks for the heads up!

Looking to get into a Mazda SUV AWD! Looking for best deal possible with no down. Let me know what you have left please!

Would be happy to help - will reach out when programs are updated tomorrow.

2 Likes

Any update here?

1 Like

I think the specials were due out today & Mazda punted. Unless they do something for Memorial Day - May is kind of a dud. Which sucks because I was ready to get a CX-5.

1 Like

programs came out yesterday afternoon - we’re updating our site and sending quotes out tonight/tomorrow morning

you can fill out an inquiry here to be notified when they’re updated

https://autoleaseninjas.net/contact

2 Likes

sent you an “finalize your quote” inquiry for a CX-5 last night! Hoping we can work something out. Will your spreadsheet be updated with new Mazda numbers today?

I also sent 2 inquiries for a cx5, grand touring and a gt reserve. Looking forward to hearing from you!

first thing tomorrow morning the quotes will be sent, working through everyone’s tonight/early AM. Thanks!

2 Likes