🔥 Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

I am located in NY

If this is possible, please let me know as I would like to get started today

Update: 1/14 - CX-5 Touring Preferred Sold, 3 Units remain, please don’t ask for another 2020 touring preferred, I don’t have one.

Please connect with me via PM!

:fire: Huge deal alert. A couple 2020s that need to go, have one of each scattered around from a couple our partner dealers, PM for colors, and customized quotes, feel free to ask any questions or other requests here!

Available Additional Incentives for the CX-5s, please add to taxed incentives if you qualify:
-$750 Loyalty
-$1500 If returning a Mazda lease (does not stack w regular loyalty)
-$500 college grad (**only if in metro philly)
-$750 Conquest (only if Rav4 or Highlander in household 2010 or newer)

CX-5 Touring Preferred SOLD 1 of 1 - Don’t Ask for This
~$31k sticker
$243 Per Month (Sub $200 w returning Mazda!)
30/12k
Inceptions Due (See Calc)

CX-5 GT w Prem Pack (Available)
$34.5k MSRP
$288 Per Month
30/12k
Due at Signing: Inceptions (See Calc)
Calc :arrow_down:

CX-5 GTR (Available)
$36.6K MSRP
$331 Per Month
30/12k
Due at Signing: Inceptions + 3 MSDs (See Calc)

CX-5 Signature (Available)
$39K Sticker
$364 Per Month
30/12k
Due at Signing: Inceptions + _ MSDs (See Calc)
Calc :arrow_down:

1 Like

Sent you a PM

Filled out your inquiry form. Looking forward to connecting.

Updated 2020 CX-5 Signature and GTR pricing by $5 less per month, has to go by month end!

Sent you a PM. thanks.

Sent you a PM, Thanks in advance

Sent you a pm

Is a 18k/yr lease possible on these?

Responded to all, working through inquiries now. 18k/yr is not possible but you can always buy more miles mid lease (i believe $0.10 per mile) or just pay the penalty at the end @ $0.15 per mile

Anything going on with the cx-30 preferred? Was quoted 296.99/mo 12k miles, curious if that can be beat.

February deals change over late tomorrow afternoon. All programs for all brand will be live and updated Friday morning, 2/5. You can fill out an inquiry here to be notified as soon as everything is updated.

https://autoleaseninjas.net/contact

Just sent a lease inquiry for a 2021 Carbon edition (red interior) in NY. Look forward to hearing from you guys soon.

Perfect thank you - putting the finishing touches on all of the deals - quotes will be sent out this afternoon! thanks for the patience!

Thanks! Will I get those quotes as an email or listed on the LH site?

Looking for a lease on 2021 Tucson SE AWD, 10 k/y. For nyc. Can you please provide a quote. Thank you

should we expect to see the Feb deals here or we should submit an inquiry to get a quote? @AutoNinjas

1 Like

February deals were updated for almost every single brand this weekend - take a look! Mazda is live.

excellent, thank you