đŸ”„ AutoLeaseNinjas October BMW Deals! 6.5% off X1s, X3s, X5s, 330s & 530s! We Do ALL BRANDS & BUY LEASE RETURNS!

Thanks! That’s great, will come back next month!

U quote a certain percentage off. Once price is confirmed by you and we pay your “retainer”, what if the dealership doesn’t honor your price? What if something changes? How much is your retainer from your $500 fee?

nah they already blocked and delisted that broker.

2 Likes

@Lmoney783 - That is fully locked in. Everyone receives a purchase agreement signed by the sales manager of the discount, monthly & drive-off. Monthly price can decrease further if programs get better the month the car arrives.

Here’s an overview of our process

OUR PROCESS & CONTACT
1.) BUILD YOUR BMW: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/series
2.) Save Build Code Link
3.) Send the following in an email to inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code
  • Cars in Household, Along with Expiration Date of Returning Lease (if applicable) - we are able to handle lease returns for every make & model
  • Any other applicable incentives (college grad, military, etc)

4.) Pay Retainer to secure build allocation and submit documentation to dealership for approval.
5.) Receive Signed Order From Dealership Confirming locked in Discount, Rebates, Rates & Residuals
6.) Track Status of Custom Order Online

1 Like

Excellent. Thank you.

As a heads up to people the BMW Individual Paint Builds can take slightly longer than normal colors - colors like dravit/tanzanite/oxide/aventurin, etc.

on another note - should have a couple 230s avail to order around 6% ready to go.

m240 allocations (at reasonable discounts) will have to wait till October 1st.

1 Like

Cool. Do you think the % off will get better or worse next month? How about residuals? If you lock in a new build now, can you delay delivery till November or December?

Yes, most builds won’t arrive until Late October/Early November, and yes, with BMW rates, rvs, and rebates can lock. You also get to chose the better of the two programs

For the custom builds, is it possible to elect the BMW Performance Center Delivery? (I see the no shipping disclaimer, but wondering if that can be bypassed with the no-cost performance center option for Spartanburg, SC)

@BMW_Seeker Yes you can elect for that, if you’d like!

Have an two X7 allocations available, must be local (NY/NJ/CT) to secure the build for this one in particular. Most other cars this doesn’t matter, but those are the pre-requisites for these as the allocations are pretty rare.

Discounts
X7 40i - 3.5%
X7 m50i - 3.5%
Info for Calculator: .00093 MF (Buy Rate), 53% RV (10k miles), $750 Fleet/Loyalty (Can’t Stack), $699 Doc Fee

Send the following in an email to inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code
  • Cars in Household, Along with Expiration Date of Returning Lease (if applicable) - we are able to handle lease returns for every make & model
  • Any other applicable incentives (college grad, military, etc)

Awesome - just sent you an email!

hi New to this site/forum. I just sent an email looking for X7 deals.
@ BMW_Seeker what does BMW Perfromance Center Delivery mean? TIA

BMW Performance Driving School | Delivery Program FAQ (bmwperformancecenter.com)

Pretty cool delivery option (if it makes sense geographically/logistically). It is a <2 hour drive for me so a no-brainer.

1 Like

Yes, we can do a performance center delivery. @BMW_Seeker thanks for sharing the link!

The rarer builds (m cars, X6/X7s etc), the dealership prefers to keep in market (NY, NJ, CT), though.

Current Discounts:

2022 September ORDER DISCOUNTS (Off MSRP)
CARS
228xi GC - 9% off MSRP
m235xi GC - 8%
330xi - 9%
m340xi - 0%
430xi (VERT & COUPE) - 6.25%
m440xi (VERT & COUPE) - 5%
530xi - 9%
540xi - 6.5%
m550xi - 3%
740/750 - 12%
840/m850 - 7%

SUVs
X1 - 8% off MSRP
X2 - 8%
X3 30i - 9%
X3 m40i - 6.25%
X3M - 4%
X4 30i - 5.5%
X4 m40i - 5.5%
X4M - 4%
X5 40i - 6.25%
X5m50i - 4.25%
X5M - 4%
X6 40i - 5.75%
X6 m50i - 4.5%
X6M - 3.25%
X7 40i - 3.5%
X7 m50i - 3.5%

Other Brands: :oncoming_automobile:

Likely @ sticker minus dealer cash, buy rate MF. It’s certainly an upgrade over previous gen, but the payment will be a shocker to most Infiniti buyers. Currently best program (Luxe AWD) is through US bank - 56% RV, .00105 MF, $0 Dealer Cash, $1-2k loyalty depending on the model in household.

Wouldn’t even bother until october/november.

This is the build I want M240 x thunderlight, red calipers! How do I proceed with this and do you have any numbers yet?

ok ive got my build code set!

1 Like

just as a heads up - @AdkLuxGirl, m240s (for now) are going for full pop, in October, we should be able to get a reasonable discount on them, though nothing crazy.

2 Likes

Ok sounds good, timing is right for me. 230 wont do as I need x drive. Any idea what the MF will be. Thanks in advance.

Agreed! thanks.