🔥 Auto Ninjas April VW & Audi Deals - $61.5k Q5e $453/mo w/ Inceptions/MSDs DAS! S5 Sportback at $527/mo

:rotating_light: Audi Master Deal Sheet! :rotating_light:

$499 Broker Fee

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please click the link to our Google Sheet. (link below). From there you can get an instant quote.

Alternatively, you can also PM us with any questions or help!

About Auto Lease Ninjas

• The Auto Lease Ninjas LLC was founded in 2019 to help make the auto leasing process stress free and easy. The ALN team handles the auto leasing process from start to finish. Customers can browse our selection of deals, calculate their payment and work with our ninjas to identify the perfect vehicle for them. Once the customer finalizes their choice of vehicle, all the preliminary paperwork can be done from the comfort of your living room and in most cases, the car can be delivered straight to your door!
  • We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:
  • Our Reviews :writing_hand: : Auto Ninjas (Formally Auto Lease Ninjas) Review Page. We Buy Cars & Lease Returns - North East, FL, SoCal
2 Likes

Interested in the A% sportback at 315 per month. Is it still available?

Yep! Have them in a couple color combos

stellar deals

1 Like

Message me please, Was supposed to sign on one of these tonight.

How much would it be for the A5 prem plus with no msd’s and no money down besides first payment. Also 12k a year.

1 Like

Go to the link of the calculator and adjust the numbers as necessary.

1 Like

Yep - thats why I posted them! Just remember to add applicable sales tax. If you are ready to move forward just fill out an inquiry form and we’ll discuss further! Thanks

What do the Q7 deals look like with no MSD’s?

As already stated, use the calculator and adjust it to how you want to structure a deal.

Can this be replicated in Richmond, VA? I am interested in the A5 Sportback Premium Plus

Yes, however, you would need to pick it up in NJ.

Probably a dumb question, I have been leasing cars all my life but just found out about brokers a couple days ago. I am located in PA about 20 miles west of Philly, where would the car get picked up and also is it as simple as talking out the details with the broker and then going to sign paper work?

Yep the whole process is super easy - shoot me a PM or fill out an inquiry via our website.

1 Like

Numbers Updated for March up at the top - Grab the remaining while you can!

Hey,

Submitted a request for Q5 p+ few days ago. Received no reply.

Will double check that!

looking for a 2020 Audi S4 black 36/10 prestige plus
any incentives on this pm me please

Hello, Im interested in a 2019 Audi S5 deal listed above. If its still available please let me know my lease is about to be up in a few weeks and i am very interested. Thank you!