🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas April Subaru Deals! Up to 8% off Subaru Deals! Promo Waived Broker Fee!

Looks like $225 outback is no more available?

What are the cost of “Inceptions” your Ascent models?

Very very slim in that trim. Overall inventory will continue to be thin until 2021s hit the lot, so let’s get the deals in while we still can!

Thanks . Would be great if we update the sheet/details here as the models go unavailable. Let me know if any other similar stuff comes up.

What kind of lease deals available for a Crosstrek or Forrester premium?

@AutoNinjas I see you have 2020 Subaru Outback Touring but not Touring XT.
Could you get the Touring XT as well?
If so, please let me know the details.

Thanks!

I’m interested in the 2020 Subaru Forester Sport!

Hey guys updated for the numbers internally and on the spreadsheet but forgot to make a post and update title. July deals are here - mostly unchanged. Supply is dwindling and should get even tighter in August and September.

Any insight on when the 2021 crosstreks hit the dealership?

1 Like

I saw online around October.

Deals updated for September. Forester inventory is getting really thin, but should be getting a bunch of outbacks in soon. Deals more or less remained flat.

1 Like

Will there be an updated October list? I’m just browsing and won’t be buying for a few more months but I wanted to see how outback prices are.

Thanks

Updated for November!

2021 Outbacks are the best deals this month!

Updated for January - deals got a little bit better - so posting them here!

Updated For March

Some highlights

• $247 Foresters
  • $245 Outbacks
  • Lots of Ascents Inbound
  • Strong Crosstrek Supply

Hi,

Looking forward to lease a Subaru Ascent premium with the panoramic roof and 20in wheels. hoping you can help me.

Thanks!

Happy to help - shot you a PM

Updated for April - Deals got better across the board on everything except Ascent. Foresters are cheap - especially considering it’s one of the best in it’s class.

Do you have pricing on Limited XT?

Updated for July

Some Solid Programs Relative to Competition
Per Dealer’s request, we’re only doing NY deals for the rest of the month to avoid long wait times for plates & reg.
Make Sure to Enter Your Credit Score - Deals are Tier dependent and can fluctuate very differently between a 650 and an 800, and even between a 700 and 780.
Some great deals on crosstreks - $212 a month with $3k due, all NYC taxes & fees incl. Check the spreadsheet for more!