🚨 AutoLeaseNinjas April Subaru Deals! Up to 8% off Subaru Deals! Promo Waived Broker Fee!

April Subaru Deals

Here’s how to qualify for the up to 8% off MSRP.

After picking out your build we will get you the exact discount but it will be 2% under invoice. On higher trims or cars with accessories, invoice is around 6%, on Crosstreks it is closer to 4.5% on most. Please email for the exact discount.

Join ASPCA and Make a Donation of $500 (or more)

Qualified Founder’s Society members include those who contribute $500 or more annually. Founders are immediately eligible for the VIP Program after making their donation to the ASPCA.

You must receive your Subaru VIP Retailer Visit Authorization form BEFORE contacting your participating Subaru retailer to qualify for this offer. If you purchase or lease a new Subaru without this form, you will not be eligible to receive the VIP Program offer. The VIP Program offer cannot be retroactively applied.

Bit Different of a Process this month!

1.) BUILD YOUR SUBARU: Build and Price Your Subaru Today | See Options & Colors
2.) Save Build Code Link
3.) Send the following in an email to inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code
  • Cars in Household, Along with Expiration Date of Returning Lease (if applicable) - we are able to handle lease returns for every make & model

4.) Secure build allocation and submit documentation to dealership for approval.
5.) Receive Signed Buyer’s Order Confirming **locked in Discount, but Rebates, Rates & Residuals are based on time of delivery. **
6.) Track Status of Custom Order Online

Timeline: Expect 3-4 Months for Orders

PROMO WAIVED BROKER FEE

• This month in April we will have a waived broker fee for all Subaru deals, and won’t be able to be applied retroactively.
  • To qualify for the waived broker fee - Donate $100 (or more) to the epilepsy foundation (https://www.epilepsy.com). It is tax deductible, so this should be substantially less after taking that tax saving into consideration
1 Like

Looking for an Ascent Limited with Pano roof and Nav and Remote Start… you have?

Sure - Send a PM

1 Like

Hey Guys, I have a 340/month (tax included) quote for 20 cross trek limited. 36/10k. May I m is if this is a good deal. I forgot to ask if the1500 down includes all drive off fees and I wonder if it does cover all the doc fees. Does that mean it’s a good deal? Thanks!

PM’d on 2019 Crosstrek plug-in.

Updated for February

Updated for March!

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

April deals are posted - some strong Forester and Outback numbers. Crosstrek’s are still unfortunately leasing very poorly.

Where are these deals posted?

Yes you can come to metro NYC to pick it up if you’d like. Deals can be found at the very top of this thread!

Numbers Updated for May!

1 Like

Is this deal available to PA resident?
I’m looking for Ascent limited.

Yep deals are available for NY, CT, NJ, & PA customers!

Interested in a Ascent in PA, should I DM you?

Updated for June! Fill out an inquiry!

How much is the inception?

Do you ship your deals? Or can I arrange shipping to Colorado?

Unfortunately there are only NorthEast deals,

Inceptions are 1st month, bank fee, dmv, doc, and taxes @Fjulito

Feel free to fill out an inquiry and we can get a quote over!