🔥 Auto Ninjas APRIL Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! Up to $2,500 in Lease Loyalty on Mazdas; CX-90 PF $366/mo w/ $3k DAS

Interested in a cx9 carbon edition dm me if u have any deals? Thank.

Shot you a PM!

Florida Lease Enhancement Alert - Valid Through 2/28 - Deeper Discount & Rebate on CX-5s in Florida Region

Crazy Deals

CX-5 Blowout Alert - Good till 2/28
Best Compact SUV Out There
Insert Cheesy Caption About Deal Being Best on LH
36/10k
CX-5 Touring
$28K MSRP
~10% Off MSRP :fire: - Unheard of in FL Market
$299 Per Month INCLUDES FL TAX -
$800 Due at Signing (1st & DMV)
Calc: https://bit.ly/37JMoCI
IF loyalty, price reduced to $276 Per Month
Other Trims & Other FL Makes

Good evening,

I just sent you PM inquiring about the CX-9 Carbon…I’ll be waiting for your reply.

Thanks

Numbers for March will be updated 3/5 @ Noon. In the meantime you can fill out an inquiry here to be notified and sent a quote once they’re updated!

In other news - I have Camaro LT1 Builds
:rotating_light:

I have one Camaro LT1 Coupe Build Allocation and one Camaro LT1 Convertible Allocation!
Pricing: Cars will be sold @invoice and base money factor. Rebates, Money Factor & Residual will be based on the month the car is delivered.

Monthly and Drive off will depend on your custom build - Please PM for details

Fully Customizable Build

download (1)

Hi thomas. Do you know when the April numbers will be up?

2 Likes

Waiting patiently for the April offers. ready to pull the trigger on a good SUV deal.

Subaru, Mazda, Toyota are all up to date!

1 Like

any camry hybrids ?

Can I ask what colors the signature cx-9 is available in?

We have the signature in a bunch of different ones and can do locates in most cases to find the one you’re looking for!

I am open to whatever deals are good right now, not particular on the manufacturer. Looking for a crossover, I’ve been considering Hyundai Tuscon, Mazda CX-5 mostly because they’re a bit cheaper than the competition. $0 down, Tier 1 credit, 36 months, 12,000 miles. Zip code is 33160. I want to make a deal in the next two or three days maximum.

3 Likes

me too im in 33062

lol, looking for exactly the same! Lmk if u find anything!

Does loyalty reduce the price for Mazdas? I dont see it mentioned on the spreadsheet and we recently picked up that CX30 from you. thanks again!

Will shoot you guys PMs today. Off for most of today

2 Likes

Any deals on Arcadia? Tahoe? Yukon?

Don’t do GMC and Tahoe inventory is extremely slim due to chip shortages!

1 Like

Is there a link to the April sheet in Florida?

I’m ready to purchase a Mazda CX5 Sport or Touring. Please PM me with details on a lease for 36/10k. I’m in 33064. Looking for Black exterior.

1 Like

Reached out to you - links are also posted here