πŸ”₯ Auto Ninjas JANUARY Volvo & Alfa Deals!

Believe it is only $500 for October, however, 9 month pullahead this month which is nuts

1 Like

Does the 9 month pull ahead include XC60s?

pm you , thanks

Is there a S60 T6 2019 with a sub 44k list in white available as a great lease

Looking for a white, silver or red with blonde interior. $379 10kmi as advertised on tv. Thanx!

9 Month Pullahead includes XC60s. If you are returning an XC60 you can either chose the pullahead or a $2k XC60 Loyalty rebate

Programs change at midnight, last call for anyone wanting one to lock in prices. Expect price increase tomorrow to some of the models listed.

Final push before XC60 prices take a slight hike.

Just DM’d you

I have an Xc90 that matures in 9 months, am I eligible for pull ahead if I decide on a different model ie. XC90 to XC60? thanks!

Yep, believe that would be eligible! Send me a PM

Which broker is this?

Sent u a PM regarding a XC90. What are your latest options?

Thx

Currently in the process of updating numbers. Should have an update in the afternoon

Sent you a PM!

Updated numbers to reflect most current pricing. Working on getting to everyone’s PM!

Can Maryland residents take advantage of this?

Tri-State (CT, NJ, NY) most zipcodes get a special bonus rebate on the XC60 ONLY and it is reflected in the above prices. All other deals are available to all customers. They can be shipped and delivered nationwide!

Full November numbers coming tomorrow morning! Apologies for taking so long! Some should be the best on LH.

2 Likes

Do you have updated November numbers for an xc90 T6 Rdesign. Located in nyc.