🔥 Auto Ninjas MARCH Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! March Madness Deals 9% off gas CX90s, 10% off all Acuras

Continuing the discussion from :fire: AutoLeaseNinjas April MAZDA Florida Deals! 10% OFF MIATA 6% OFF CX-50 9% OFF CX9 TP+: sent you an email Matt!

Awesome! We’ll keep an eye out for it!

Hi Matt, do you know if you’ll have any similar Mazda deals coming to California in the next couple of weeks?

Not with similar discounts unfortunately, though we can always ship from FL!

Do you ship to Ohio? Thanks.

Yes we definitely can!

Hello, may I ask whether you ship to IL? Thank you!

Yep we can!

Awesome! Just sent you an email!

1 Like

Today Only Fast Start Bonus

• Need as many orders in as possible
  • $50 discount today only on FL Mazda broker fee

Email nick@autoleaseninjas.com to place an order or your desired vehicle with your zip code, miles per year, and pdf or link to your spec (if an order).

How much for shipping to TX?

It does vary by market rate and gas has played an impact on that, I would estimated between $800-$1,200 depending on market rates at time of delivery and where in TX as routes do matter if its a regularly traveled route.

Surprised this hasn’t generated more interest so I figured I’d highlight what a Miata deal looks like

MX-5 Miata Sport

• $28,665 MSRP
  • 10% Off MSRP
  • $285 Per Month (+Tax)
  • $2505 (Inceptions & MSDs) Due
  • 24/10k
  • All FL Taxes & Fees Incl
  • CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

These also hold their value extremely well and with the discount, its pretty likely that you should be able to get out of these cleanly (we’re happy to buy you out) whenever you want. Seems like an opportunity to get a really fun toy for the summer and by far the cheapest way to get into a convertible.

As always - reach out to Nick@autoleaseninjas.com

4 Likes

how does the 36 mo compare?

59% rv, .00225 mf

I’d be super tempted to order a Miata but shipping cost to CA kinda kills it for me. :cry:

even with shipping its below msrp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you ship to socal? Could you tell me how much it would cost. The 10% off msrp is nice and might make it worthwhile

Likely probably costs around $1500. Seen as low as $1200, as high as $1800.

Are the residuals, MF, and discount the same on the higher level Miata trims? Club and Grand Touring? What’s the current lead time from order to delivery?

1 Like