šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas MARCH Florida MAZDA/ACURA Deals! March Madness Deals 9% off gas CX90s, 10% off all Acuras

Paid and sent a message about an xc60 waiting to hear back.

Working on the locate - hang tight!

Will you be working with Honda anytime soon?

Looking for best lease price on either Mazda CX30 Select Trim or Subaru Crosstrek Sport w Moonroof package. 36/12. $0 down. Excellent credit. 33498 Zip code. When will May incentives be released?

Sent you a PM buying this week

when will may be out?

programs will be out midweek, thanks!

1 Like

Updated for May! Cheers - letā€™s make it a good month

I see that there is a new Mazda Conquest Incentive. Is that for entering a Mazda lease from any other brand car lease?

No, it is specifically a targeted conquest for owners/lessee of a 2015 or newer toyota rav4/highlander. Itā€™s oddly specific.

Submitted a request! Trying to get into a car ASAP.

1 Like

That isā€¦very oddly specific. :rofl:

1 Like

Hey looking for a cx9 carbon any lease deals on those?

I noticed the programs are for 12k if I choose 10k would that lower the payment and by how much?

Hi there! I hope the move went well- I sent a request via the website for a Highlander but havenā€™t heard back. Wanted to be sure that the internet didnā€™t eat it. :smiley:

Looking for LS Tahoe pm sent

Hi ALN,
Considering the 21 Chevy Trailblazer RS FWD. Says inquireā€¦
36/10 $3000
Wanting the black/black
Leather option
What is the monthly with tax?
Thanks in advance.

Hey ALN,
Do you have any mazda or toyota deals in OKC?

Thank you!

Hello.
Submitted the form and sent PM regarding Volvo. Still waiting for your response. Could you please advise?
Thank you.

Updated for August

• Like NE & SoCal Inventory is tight, good amount of cx-5s on the lot, very few cx-30s and cx-9s on lot but lots inbound, so if people are patient, everyone will get a car
  • Deals are posted below in the spreadsheet
  • This month we are only doing Mazda for now!

How To Build Your Deal & Lock It In
1.) Click Link of Desired Car (In Spreadsheet Above)
2.) Choose Drive Off Structure
3.) Choose Miles Per Year
4.) Enter Zip Code
5.) Enter Credit Score
6.) Pick Optional Rebates (Loyalty, Lease to Lease Loyalty, Conquest, Military, etc)
7.) Pick Your Top 3 Color Combos
8.) Click ā€œFinalize Quote Todayā€ to enter your contact info.
We will be in touch within 24 hours to finalize the details with you and reserve a car