šŸ”„ Auto Ninjas April Mazda Deals! LH's #1 Mazda Source! A+ Deals, $52k CX-90 PHEV $294 Per w Mazda Lease Return

I also sent 2 inquiries for a cx5, grand touring and a gt reserve. Looking forward to hearing from you!

first thing tomorrow morning the quotes will be sent, working through everyoneā€™s tonight/early AM. Thanks!

2 Likes

Wow, I noticed the VW prices were updated significantly higher last night. 3% off is accurate for the May numbers?

Mazda will be updated at noon, VW shortly after.
Lexus, Honda, Hyundai, Subaru are all updated right now. More brands are coming throughout the day

4 Likes

Just sent you a text. Look forward to locking in this Mazda lease! Thanks

Mazda numbers are in, letā€™s have a great month!

:exclamation: Discounts are still strong but inventory has gotten VERY tight. I expect this trend to continue until July. If possible please fill out your inquiries with more than one color choice so we can best serve you. :exclamation:

• We are Leasehackrā€™s leading Mazda seller. We will beat pretty much anything, hands down. We want all the volume
  • We handle the process from start to finish and can deliver from all of our partner dealerships. We serve PA, NJ, NY, CT. DMV Area can pickup in PA.
  • Transparent advertising - We now advertise with NJ taxes & fees included
  • Instant Quotes Available - Our Deal Configurator Automatically Calculates Your Zip Codeā€™s Taxes, DMV Fees, Rates & Residuals (PA, NJ, CT, NY). It also adjusts based on your desired miles per year, rebates and more.
  • We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:
  • Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

Great CX-30, CX-5 and CX-9 Pricing Continues

Links to the rest of Mazdaā€™s and rest of CX-9s can be accessed below

Feel free to ask any questions on this thread or via PM!

Reminder again to pick more than one color choice so that we can find a car for you!

1 Like

Hi @AutoNinjas just sent you a inquiry about a cx-30
not sure if the website is updated with new rates like you mentioned

Can pickup from anywhere LA/SD area
thanks

1 Like

Do you have any 2020 qx60s left?

Filled out your form and called your number. Looking to do a CX30 this week. Please reach out

Thank you for filling it out - was off this weekend with family so I was working through the backlog yesterday. Mostly caught up now.

As a PSA:

Please please - choose 3 colors when filling out your inquiry. Having color flexibility is key this month. Shortages are very real, but I do have a lot incoming. So please have patience and fill out inquiries well in advance instead of last minute and color flexibility, it helps tremendously!

White, Red, Silver/Gray looking to do any color if you have stock this week we are ready to go otherwise please let me know what your ETA is. We have patienceā€™s just need to plan.

Thanks !

Yep just go to our spreadsheet finalize the quote and weā€™ll be in touch later today - feel free to shoot me a PM or email us at inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

sent the form again

I texted and never heard backā€¦

Just sent you a pm!

@Qbrozen - adjusted it - it is with lease loyalty.

@Yepon20 - we have responded to everyone yesterday during business hours - please PM me your phone number and iā€™ll reach out

As a PSA - I will be moving today and thus a little short staffed. If you donā€™t hear back from us right away, we havenā€™t forgotten about you. Weā€™ll do our best to get to everyone today but may have to wait till tomorrow for some. Thank you!

Hey I am looking for a Mazda CX5 Grand Touring, 36/12k , looking at the spreadsheet shows 257$/3k total due at signing, but when it directs me to the webpage it says 272.88. Zip is 11570.

Just drove off in a CX-5 Touring w. Preferred Pkg today thanks to ALN! Great service all around!

2 Likes

Hiā€¦ Can you quote for CX5 Touring Prefered with 36/10k? for VA resident.

Hi @AutoNinjas - I configured a CX-9 Touring w/ preferred on your site for 36/15. Registration in 27615, but I can pickup in PA. Numbers looked good, but I didnā€™t see an option to configure the interior color. My wife is insistent on the sand leather interior is that an option?

1 Like