🔥 AutoLeaseNinjas October BMW Deals! 6.5% off X1s, X3s, X5s, 330s & 530s! We Do ALL BRANDS & BUY LEASE RETURNS!

March Deals Now Updated

• 12% off a lot of the volume units
  • Free Delivery to Most Metro NYC Customer
  • Loaner Deals Coming Soon

Are you including cap cost reduction in your deals? Pretty much all show a higher than normal DAS (>$3k).

All are defaulted at $3500, but are entirely customizable with the slider.

For example Inceptions on a 330xi upfront are right around ~$3400, but you can select something like $500 if you only want to pay around first month or $5k if you wanted to have a lower payment.

The difference between the sum of inception fees and the total due at signing would represent additional cap cost reduction (if a DAS like $5k), or alternatively (if DAS is lower than inceptions, say $500) the difference would represent the amount you’ve rolled into the payment.

Keep in mind, the drive off includes all taxes & fees for your zip code

Any suggestions would be appreciated - we’re considering implementing a feature that would allow you to either pick a specific number, say $1000 total due at signing (or something exact, like 1st & DMV)

Why not just put a simple calculator? Currently it lacks transparency

1 Like

Very much a beta product, but the aim is to give people a penny perfect quote instantaneously as opposed to waiting a long time to have someone build a LH correctly based on your zip. Not everyone is like you and knows how to desk deals and accurately build a LH calc (which isn’t even a perfect calculation itself).

The advantage of this would be that it gives you:

• Accurate DMV fees based on zip
  • Dynamic payment based on credit score
  • Perfect Tax Calculation
  • Accurate MF, RVs updated in real time
  • Ability to select any term, mileage, etc and have RVs and MFs update automatically
  • Dynamic Rebates & Incentives updating in real time based on registration or dealer zip

Always looking for ways to improve though, so feel free to PM me suggestions!

Also, anyone who fills out a quote gets an extremely thorough breakdown as well as a LH calc if requested. Happy to cater to either.

Updated for April with some very strong deals.

Important

• PLEASE PM ME OR INCLUDE A BUILD CODE OR MUST HAVE OPTIONS IN YOUR INQUIRY ON OUR SITE (SEE SPREADSHEET)

• https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/

• Deep dealer discounts that have largely carried over from last month from

• We handle the process from start to finish and can deliver from all of our partner dealerships or facilitate pick-up. NO NEED TO PICK UP IN PA, conveniently located dealerships for Metro-NYC Customers

• Transparent advertising - We now advertise with NJ taxes & fees included

• Instant Quotes Available - Our Deal Configurator Automatically Calculates Your Zip Code’s Taxes, DMV Fees, Rates & Residuals (PA, NJ, CT, NY). It also adjusts based on your desired miles per year, rebates and more. You Can PM me with custom order requests too

• We are bonded :white_check_mark: and licensed :scroll:

• Our Reviews :writing_hand: : AutoLeaseNinjas (Northeast, South Florida, SoCal) Review Page

Discounts

• 12% off 228 Gran Coupes, 11.6% on M235s
  • 12% off 330s, 11.5% on 430s
  • 11% off M340s and M440s
  • 11.5% on 530s, 11% on 540s
  • 20% on 740s, 18.5% on 750s
  • 12% on X1s
  • ~12% on X3s, 11% on X3m40s

Links to The Rest :arrow_down:

These discounts posted and on spreadsheet are on in stock units only (have a lot of most models) and orders. I can do locates and build in the cost of associated with transporting/swapping it. In most cases, it translates to roughly .5% less of a discount.

Updated for June with Very Strong Deals
Some Highlights
10.5% off 228s
11% off most 330s
10.25% off 530s
10.5% off X1s & X3s

Rest of the deals below

1 Like

Pm sent for 330i, please check, thanks!

August Update (8/7): Fantastic Pricing Continues!
Almost all deals this month will be orders. Very slim availability on the ground, and as such, it makes the most sense to do a custom order (4-8 weeks)
Pricing and Discounts will be locked in, and you will have a signed confirmation from the dealership confirming this. We take great pride in our reputation.

$499 Broker Fee

Any general questions can be asked and answered on this thread! If you are interested in moving forward on one of these cars please click the link to our Google Sheet. (link below). From there you can get an instant quote.

Alternatively, you can also PM us with any questions or help!

Bit Different of a Process this month!

1.) BUILD YOUR BMW: https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/series
2.) Save Build Code Link
3.) Send the following in an email to inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code
  • Cars in Household, Along with Expiration Date of Returning Lease (if applicable) - we are able to handle lease returns for every make & model
  • Any other applicable incentives (college grad, military, etc)

4.) Pay Retainer to secure build allocation and submit documentation to dealership for approval.
5.) Receive Signed Order From Dealership Confirming locked in Discount, Rebates, Rates & Residuals
6.) Track Status of Custom Order Online

Note:

• PLEASE CONTACT BY EMAIL (INSTRUCTIONS BELOW)
  • These Are Available for NY, NY, CT, PA ONLY
  • Conveniently located for NYC Clients for Pick Up, or Delivery (exceptions apply based on distance) (No Need to go to PA to Pick Up Your Car)
  • $499 Broker Fee For ALL Orders we will send a full detailed breakdown for all quotes
  • Signed, guaranteed discounts, rebates, rates & rvs

2022 AUGUST ORDER DISCOUNTS (Off MSRP)
CARS
228xi GC - 9% off MSRP
m235xi GC - 8%
330xi - 10%
m340xi - 6.75%
430xi (VERT & COUPE) - 7%
m440xi (VERT & COUPE) - 5.25%
530xi - 10%
540xi - 7.25%
m550xi - 5.5%
740/750 - 12.5%
840/m850 - 7%

SUVs
X1 - 10% off MSRP
X2 - 10%
X3 30i - 9%
X3 m40i - 7%
X3M - 6%
X4 30i - 5.5%
X4 m40i - 5.5%
X4M - 5%
X5 40i - 6.75%
X5m50i - 5%
X5M - 4%
X6 40i - 5.75%
X6 m50i - 5%
X6M - 4%
X7 40i - 3.75%
X7 m50i - 3.5%

OUR PROCESS & CONTACT
2.) Save Build Code Link

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code
  • Cars in Household, Along with Expiration Date of Returning Lease (if applicable) - we are able to handle lease returns for every make & model

4.) Pay Retainer to secure build allocation and submit documentation to dealership for approval.
5.) Receive Signed Order From Dealership Confirming locked in Discount, Rebates, Rates & Residuals

same discount will apply to 4 series gran coupe variants.

best way to contact :point_down:

I’m seaking for an 330i too

Happy to help - shoot me an email with your desired build link, zip code, miles per year, cars in household (and any other incentives you may qualify for)
inquiries@autoleaseninjas.com

https://www.bmwusa.com/build-your-own.html#/

Been getting a lot of these questions, dealer preference is to stick to North East region on these orders. If you’d like to sign in person from out of state (not ship), we’d be happy to help. At the moment, were only doing local deliveries or pick ups (from any state).

Cheers!

Process:

2022 AUGUST ORDER DISCOUNTS (Off MSRP)
CARS
228xi GC - 9% off MSRP
m235xi GC - 8%
330xi - 10%
m340xi - 6.75%
430xi (VERT & COUPE) - 7%
530xi - 10%
540xi - 7.25%
m550xi - 5.5%
740/750 - 12.5%
840/m850 - 7%

SUVs
X1 - 10% off MSRP
X2 - 10%
X3 30i - 9%
X3 m40i - 7%
X3M - 6%
X4 30i - 5.5%
X4 m40i - 5.5%
X4M - 5%
X5 40i - 6.75%
X5m50i - 5%
X5M - 4%
X6 40i - 5.75%
X6 m50i - 5%
X6M - 4%
X7 40i - 3.75%
X7 m50i - 3.5%

OUR PROCESS & CONTACT
2.) Save Build Code Link

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code

3 Likes

Good to see pricing improving

1 Like

M Car Blowout - Build allocations available :100:

DON’T PAY OVER STICKER WITH DEALERS & BROKERS

CARS % off MSRP
m235xi GC - 8%
m340xi - 6.75%
M3 - MSRP
m550xi - 5.5%
M5 - SOLD OUT
m850 - 7%

SUVs % off MSRP
X3 m40i - 7%
X3M - 6%
X4 m40i - 5.5%
X4M - 5%
X5m50i - 5%
X5M - 4%
X6 m50i - 5%
X6M - 4%
X7 m50i - 3.5%

for out of state orders, will the dealership do delivery center delivery and handle out of state paperwork? I am in Illinois, looking to order a 330i or e and can place deposit immediately.

ONLY DOING ORDERS FOR SEPTEMBER - $499 Broker Fee

Cheers!

Process:

2022 September ORDER DISCOUNTS (Off MSRP)
CARS
228xi GC - 9% off MSRP
m235xi GC - 8%
330xi - 9%
m340xi - 6.25%
430xi (VERT & COUPE) - 6.25%
m440xi (VERT & COUPE) - 5%
530xi - 9%
540xi - 6.5%
m550xi - 3%
740/750 - 12%
840/m850 - 7%

SUVs
X1 - 8% off MSRP
X2 - 8%
X3 30i - 9%
X3 m40i - 6.25%
X3M - 4.25%
X4 30i - 5.5%
X4 m40i - 5.5%
X4M - 4.25%
X5 40i - 6.25%
X5m50i - 4.25%
X5M - 4%
X6 40i - 5.75%
X6 m50i - 4.5%
X6M - 3.25%
X7 40i - 3.5%
X7 m50i - 3.5%

OUR PROCESS & CONTACT
2.) Save Build Code Link

• Build Code Link
  • Miles Per Year
  • Zip Code

Why are the prices so much higher on your site than on the list? In particular I’m looking at the Acura’s.