AutoGems Leasing & Sales Concierge

Hey fellow LHackrs, my name is Dominic I’m an Automotive consultant / broker based out of NYC. It is my passion being a personal vip car shopper to help my clients find the perfect vehicle to suit their everyday life style at the best prices possible. I work in partnership with all makes & manufactures and also super dedicated to serving the tri-state area with my services so please don’t hesitate to send me a PM with any automotive needs or request. My services takes the hard guess work off your mind and provides clients with expert advice and easy assistance on all your car shopping endeavors such as leasing, financing & sales, trade-inns, lease return process, early lease termination, and more! Time is money, so let both save some by skipping the trip, hassle, and deceptions @ the dealership and call / txt / or email me today!

Shout out to all my clients, I appreciate your business, feed back & always love helping you guys land the perfect deal. I’m grateful knowing that without you this wouldn’t be possible for me!

1 Like

A shout out and huge thanks to Dominic! He got me the exact car I wanted at the price point I wanted: White XC60 T6 Inscription with brown leather, nappa & advanced packages! He was very easy to work with, and we got the deal done much faster than i expected. Totally recommend doing business with him

I’m so jealous of the car we picked for my mom i’m itching to get one for myself!

1 Like

Domenic is the man. I was very picky and looking for a specific Ram blacked out, not easy to find. He found the truck and got me the deal I wanted. Extremely responsive to all text and email. He delivered the truck to me and took my old truck back to hand in off lease. I definitely recommend doing business with him and have already sent 2 people his way.

1 Like

Huge shoutout to Dom!!
Great job, i’m New to this whole world and he held my hand through it and got me a great deal.

2019 Highlander xle awd
Midnight Black Metalic/Almond Leather
Msrp $42,797
DAS - $2,159.14 (inc. ny tax)
Monthly - $405.92

You da man Dom!!!

Very responsive and easy to deal with! Look forward to doing business in the future!

1 Like

Thank you do Dominic who found me a great deal on a 2019 XC90 T5 R-Design! He was super patient with me, answered all my questions, and worked around my budget and my schedule. All without stepping foot in a dealership or dealing with the annoyance of upselling. I have already passed on his info to my coworker and he’s helping him with a deal on a Jeep.

Thanks again Dominic!

1 Like

No problem brother it was a pleasure to deal… thanx for the shout out I really appreciate it. Sweet pic BTW! @GMLamb

Long overdue, but figured it important to share my experience with Dominic, which unfortunately turned out to be an unpleasant experience in the end.

I was shopping for an xc60 and reached out to Dominic to see if he could help. I stated my target was under $400/mo with taxes and fees DAS with max MSD’s, willing to travel.

5/31: Reached out and stated my objective, he replied and said it was doable and would start shopping. Exchanged a few more texts over next 24 hours.

First offer he sent was 393/mo with taxes fees upfront, but for some reason assumed I had the $1000 Costco rebate.

6/2: Next offer was $420/mo with same DAS, I declined.
6/3: Sent 1 more offer of $430/mo, I declined again. At that point we started looking at Rogues.
6/10: Radio silence until I reached out on the 10th. He replied with a deal on a rogue that was dollar for dollar what I was offered at my local dealership.
6/12: I found my own deal on an xc60 for $340/mo with same DAS and responded to Dominic saying I found a deal on my own, to which he replied, “enjoy”.

Fast forward to today - I was doing some bookkeeping and realized he never refunded my retainer, so I inquired to which he replied, it’s not refundable. No where in our correspondance did he mention it was non-refundable, so I just assumed that if he couldn’t come through with what he originally agreed to, I would get my retainer back.

Live and learn I guess, I’m glad I ended up not using him, and it saved me over $3k. Sorry things didn’t work out, as they don’t always do.

1 Like

It’ve been great pleasure working with Dominic With my CLA 2020
Love it a lot

1 Like

No problem bro it was pleasure, Enjoy the new Mercedes-Benz haven’t seen to much of them yet!