AutoGems Leasing & Sales Concierge

Hey fellow LHackrs, my name is Dominic I’m an Automotive consultant / broker based out of NYC. It is my passion being a personal vip car shopper to help my clients find the perfect vehicle to suit their everyday life style at the best prices possible. I work in partnership with all makes & manufactures and also super dedicated to serving the tri-state area with my services so please don’t hesitate to send me a PM with any automotive needs or request. My services takes the hard guess work off your mind and provides clients with expert advice and easy assistance on all your car shopping endeavors such as leasing, financing & sales, trade-inns, lease return process, early lease termination, and more! Time is money, so let both save some by skipping the trip, hassle, and deceptions @ the dealership and call / txt / or email me today!

Shout out to all my clients, I appreciate your business, feed back & always love helping you guys land the perfect deal. I’m grateful knowing that without you this wouldn’t be possible for me!

1 Like

A shout out and huge thanks to Dominic! He got me the exact car I wanted at the price point I wanted: White XC60 T6 Inscription with brown leather, nappa & advanced packages! He was very easy to work with, and we got the deal done much faster than i expected. Totally recommend doing business with him

I’m so jealous of the car we picked for my mom i’m itching to get one for myself!

1 Like

Domenic is the man. I was very picky and looking for a specific Ram blacked out, not easy to find. He found the truck and got me the deal I wanted. Extremely responsive to all text and email. He delivered the truck to me and took my old truck back to hand in off lease. I definitely recommend doing business with him and have already sent 2 people his way.

1 Like

Huge shoutout to Dom!!
Great job, i’m New to this whole world and he held my hand through it and got me a great deal.

2019 Highlander xle awd
Midnight Black Metalic/Almond Leather
Msrp $42,797
DAS - $2,159.14 (inc. ny tax)
Monthly - $405.92

You da man Dom!!!

Very responsive and easy to deal with! Look forward to doing business in the future!

1 Like