šŸ¶ AutoCompanion formerly LeaseCompanion - Most Brands Nationwide - Top Rated

I had reached out to Sina because I was looking for a new Lexus RX350 for my mom. She has been a Lexus customer for a long time and I thought that after leasing so many vehicles from our local Lexus dealership, they would offer us a great deal. I was completely wrong. In fact, I donā€™t think they really gave a damn that I was a returning customer. So, I started looking on LeaseHackr and reached out to Sina. Sina made the process easy and seamless. I didnā€™t have to go to a dealership or deal with high pressure sales people and the car was delivered right to my driveway. He was able to save me over $80/month compared to what our local dealership quoted. If you are thinking about leasing a new car, I highly recommend Sina. He is honest, knowledgeable, and an all-around great person. Thank you Sina for your help!

1 Like

Spent about a month trying to find a good lease deal on my own and gave up. I contacted Curtis and three days later he got me into an NX300 Fsport for about $100 cheaper per month than I had been able to negotiate anywhere else. Very happy and would recommend to anyone!

1 Like

Reached out to Sina @AutoCompanion again for a new build x5.

He offered a great deal and as a repeat customer offered to reduce his already low broker fee. In the last Sina reduced his broker fee if you made a small donation to the Kommen foundation and recently he and @HersheySweet teamed up to divert a portion of their fees to LH.

I appreciated that.

I also appreciate that he is very thorough on the phone before having you commit to a vehicle and his fee. He wants you to have your questions answered and understand the deal.

Highly recommend him and @AutoCompanion

2 Likes

Sinaā€™ the Man! I was shooting for a lease on a custom-built X5 45e, but having done the math with the $7.5K federal refund, I switched to a purchase. Even with the last minute change everything went smoothly until my AAA branch went out of business and I had to deal with CA DMV, but hey - to be expected :rofl:

2 Likes

Shout out to @AutoCompanion for amazing deals and service! I ended up buying locally because I had a trade, but itā€™s amazing that the comparison even factoring in the tax impact and shipping was close! Totally appreciate the patience and understanding.

Next vehicle Iā€™ll definitely be looking to @AutoCompanion again!

2 Likes

Sina is the Apple of Lease Brokers as far as customer service goes. He was patient and attentive every step of the way over the span of TWO MONTHS of getting me into a car. I would have stopped taking my calls if I were him haha

Sina was able to get me into a custom built BMW X3 (due to the current low stock from covid) with all the same discounts (10.5% off) and incentives available to me (Lease Cash, Corp. New Grad). MRSP = $55K, Payments are $550, zero drive off, full MSD, 36/10.

He more than earned his fee and was super helpful as I was a first time Hackr. If youā€™re deciding on who to deal with, stop wasting time, look no further, reach out to Sina @AutoCompanion.

2 Likes

My wifeā€™s lease was coming to an end in early Jan and we needed to find her a new car. The local dealers in NY/NJ werenā€™t giving any deals so I came to leasehackr hoping someone could help. Saw what @AutoCompanion was discounting on the GLA and I jumped on it. Sina got back to me right away after giving him all my contact info and worked with me on color and specs. He was patient and really on top of things ready to answer all my questions. Great customer service! Thank you Sina!

3 Likes

It was my very firs time to lease a car and going through leasehackr. My car broke down and I needed a new car immediately. Sina helped us quickly signed a deal on a new Lexus UX250h. He reached out to me and called on the same day I contacted him. His response was prompt and immediately connected me to a dealer who had a good price. I searched dealers in NJ/NY areas but I couldnā€™t get a good price on my own. He did a great job. Thank you so much. @AutoCompanion

2 Likes

@AutoCompanion Contacted me the same day I sent an inquiry, was super accessible, polite and professional. @AutoCompanion worked with me every step of the way to try and find the (hard to find) car I was looking for at an unbeatable price. I will definitely use LeaseCompanion next time I need to lease a car!

1 Like

You could call this my preliminary review of sorts, since the car is still being built. I worked with Mark and Sina @AutoCompanion two weekends ago to help me find a very well optioned Mercedes C300 4matic. I couldnā€™t really find what i was looking for, and they wound up convincing me to order a BMW 330i xdrive from the factory so I could option however Iā€™d like. Whole process only took a few days since they were very responsive and I quickly secured my build, with tracking and all. This is the first car Iā€™ve gotten myself, so I am more than satisfied so far with how easy everything has been. Iā€™ll be sure to update this review with pictures and a final opinion once the car comes in.

1 Like

Sina helped us with a custom X7 order at a great deal. We just finished our performance center delivery and it was amazing.

I asked Sina several times throughout the process to interface with the dealer to make sure key milestones were met. He was always very responsive and jumped right to action. Sina truly cares about his customers!

Thanks Sina!

2 Likes

Loved the photos and videos! I hope you had fun, and enjoy the new X7!!!

1 Like

Sina at @AutoCompanion was amazing to work with for my new vehicle. I had totaled my previous vehicle and needed a new one right away. Within days Sina was able to find what I was looking for, at the agreed-upon price, and with the exact colors I wanted. This was my first time using a broker, and I highly recommend Sina.

4 Likes

Was always skeptical about using a broker to get a car. We had looked over a lot of information on this forum for pricing, tips, tools, for leases and decided to take a shot contacting a couple brokers. @AutoCompanion met every request and the process was very fast and efficient. I was in the make and model we wanted within 48 hours. Curtis did a tremendous job and I would recommend everyone I know looking for a car to use him.

3 Likes

Sina was absolutely incredible to work with. I was having trouble locating an X4 with the specs I wanted, and negotiating a half-decent deal in the Pacific Northwest proved to be a nightmare. I connected with Sina who was able to get me a custom build with a fantastic discount at buy rate (the dealerships in my area couldnā€™t come close), all within a very, very aggressive timeline. He moved mountains so I could get my car in time! :sweat_smile: He was responsive, informative and incredibly helpful from start to finish, even hopping on call at late hours and helping me review paperwork before I signed. Not gonna lie, Iā€™m already looking forward to working with him again in three years.

Thank you, Sina @AutoCompanion! The GOAT!!!

4 Likes

@cbrazy

It was our absolute pleasure! We had to pull some strings to get an allocation swap done between our dealers yet we pulled it off! Congrats and enjoy in good health!

1 Like

@wcr1575 it was a pleasure working with you! We knew Curtis was the right asset to bring onboard the @leasecompanion team! We are delighted to see you had a positive experience!

@borgee love the color combo! It was a privilege being part of your new lease journey! Thank you for choosing us!

@NackoLackin enjoy the new car! We love the ability to offer a variety for brands! This helps the customer look for the best deals while serving their personal needs. Enjoy the new ride!

1 Like

Mr sina is a really responsible and friendly broker who locaed in DC area. Without him i couldnā€™t get my beauty in 4 days. He tried his best to help me contact dealer and solve as many problems as possible. I will definitely glad to ask him to help me get another beauty after the lease period end.