🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Volkswagen Deals East ID.4s 12% - Taos 11% - Tiguan 9% - Atlas 8.5% w/Buy Rate MF $399 Fee

ID.4s

$280 a month with inceptions.

1 Like

I’m interested, color options? PMing.

Also is this “ID4’s” as in multiple standards, or “ID.4 S” as in the trim with the sunroof

MSRP on the calculator is 45600, so probably ID 4 Pro or ID 4 S.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I figured I’m interested in the S and just wanted to confirm it as VW chose a terrible naming scheme.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :lion: Next Level Auto Volkswagen VW ID.4 Pro or S for NJ residents! $272/month with $1869 DAS and $2475 MSDs 7.5k/ 36mo

Pro S RWD Fee submitted. Thank you!

Any deals on the 2024 VW Atlas?

Not at this time.

Any deals on Pro S RWD & blue colors?

How about buyouts? Have a 21 Cross Sport lease and I’d want to get into one of these ID4s

Yes I believe we have some left.

Please send and inquiry and we can assess your trade.

1 Like

interested in 2023 ID.4 PRO-S lease, 36/10K, preferred ext color blue. Already submit inquiry form. hope it can be processed from your end soon

1 Like

filled the form

1 Like

thank you so much for a great deal you got me… picking up the ID4 tomorrow

folks @AutoCompanion are just great to work with. Extremely professional and prompt in their response. I got a fantastic deal with them and I highly recommend them.

2 Likes

@masteryoda Can you share the trim and lease details. Calculator above is for 7500 miles

ID.4 Pro S RWD
$373/month lease, No Money Down, $2k DAS
10k Miles/36 Months

Reach out to @AutoCompanion by filling up the form and tell them what you’re looking for

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

AUTOCOMPANION.COM OCTOBER VW DEALS

Discounts

ID4 - 11%
Taos - 11%
Atlas - 6%
Tiguan - 8% (2024, 4%)