๐Ÿถ AutoCompanion.com April RAM Deals RAMs 13% off MSRP Instock 2024s & 2025 Orders

, , , , , , , , , , ,

Can I still order 2021 Trx or only 2022? Will I get the 0% for 72months with 840 credit?

2022 only and programs can not be locked. So rates may change on financing.

you got any RAM currently available? Am I able to sell it to third party after few months of use?

In stock RAM are at MSRP. No discount.

You can sell them as you wish, whenever.

Whatโ€™s the current wait time on Wrangler/Wrangler 4XE orders?

12 weeks average

LeaseCompanion May RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

Fully Refundable Dealer Deposits

Inquire Below :point_down:

1 Like

Brings us your flips! We just offered the highest dollar amount obtained by a few LH members to include Autonation.

We want all the 392s/TRXs/4xes

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

LeaseCompanion June RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

LeaseCompanion July RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

LEASECOMPANION TRX DEALS!

Up to $10k off for 2023 models and we are waitlisting for production!

Very interested in a ram 1500. Have any in stock or transit? I can email or text. Thanks!

Orders for now.

LeaseCompanion July RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

$899 Doc Fee

LeaseCompanion Aug RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

$899 Doc Fee

LeaseCompanion Sept RAM Deals 12% (13% with Affiliate) off - Up to $10000 off TRX

$899 Doc Fee

RAM Pricing Announcement

Stellantis has now in lieu of raising MSRPs closed the gap between MSRP and Invoice for dealers.

We will now be transiting to a behind invoice model. All discounts going forth will be provided as an approximate off MSRP and adjusted to exactly 4% (5% with affiliate) behind invoice at time of delivery.

This will apply to all RAMs, Jeep, Dodge, and Chrysler Models.

This translates into better discounts on some models and not on others.

1 Like

no clue what this means, can you elaborate?

Any deals for this month? @AutoCompanion

Yes - AutoCompanionDealListings - Google Sheets