🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Lexus East Largest Selection! FIRESALE 2024 IS350 - NX350 - RX350 @ 9-10% GX460 @ 12%!

Please be advised that the GX460 is only available to local DMV clients at 4% off MSRP. Exceptions can be made if you have a trade.

March Lexus Deals

2022 NX is now available @ 2.5% off MSRP

RX: 4%
RXH: 3%
UX: 3.5%
ES: 4-4.5%

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

2 Likes

Inventory UPDATED!

Our list for Ground, Freight, and Allocated cars are up.

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

RX Hybrids available. Incoming next month. $57k cars.

2 F Sports
Gray/Black
Gray//Red

1 Premium
Black/Tan

What’s the calculator on the premium

Got two loaded RX350s with F Sport Package

White/Red
Atomic/Red

ML Audio and Triple Beam

Hi @AutoCompanion do you ship to Texas?

We sure do!

We have a pretty decent allocation of IS350s incoming @ 2.5% off MSRP.

Inventory UPDATED!

Our list for Ground, Freight, and Allocated cars are up.

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Hi, no Nx350h Luxury package?

No. Unfortunately, they are all sold out for many months to come.

Ok, excuse me for my ignorance but I’m from NY. On the jeep sheet, it shows for the wrangler 4xe, a no tax price and a NY price but no changes in the monthly. Can I choose the no tax option and if I can, then why would someone from NY want to pick the NY price instead of the no tax option?

I’m interested in buying out my sonata hybrid lease I got on sep 2021 at $447 a month which is more than $100 that I could have gotten from a broker on this website.

Therefore I am looking for an suv that will cost me the same or lower monthly and ideally a hybrid. The wrangler caught my eye hence I’m asking here.

Sorry again for my ignorance and long post.

Hi not an issue at all. Glad to help. If you submit an inquiry that would be best.

APRIL LEXUS DEALS

Discounts remain the same even with more shortages. Lexus has released really great 30 month terms on the RX and ES models.

RX: 4%

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Large number of IS350s available!

Single NX350 F Sport available.

I’m looking for financing a rx350 Awd, does it has similar discount as leasing?

1 Like

Same discount as leasing. Please fill this out to get you started: LeaseCompanion.com/inquire

RX & RXL PRICING IMPROVEMENTS

RX & RXL gas units are now 5% off MSRP.

Can not retroactively be applied to existing deals.

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

MAY LEXUS DEALS

Discounts remain the same even with more shortages.

Lexus has released really great 30 month terms across the board on all models with MONEY FACTOR drops across the board.

On average the 30 month programs is has an average 6% better residual and 30-40 less points on the Money Factor.

RX: 5%

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

1 Like