đŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com May CDJR 2024 - 14% off GC 4XE Base - Wrangler 4xe - 13.5-14.5% off Hornet EV! $137 a month!

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ah i see now it’s standard on the summit and summit reserve which is why I couldn’t see the package option. My bad. Thanks guys

Edit: also misread your post above

1 Like

Any news on the updated 4xe order guide? Could be beneficial to those wanting to get in on the order today
 Maybe at the very minimum, you can post the available colors.

2022 Wrangler 4xE Colors

1 Like

Sahara 4xE

1 Like

Sahara HA 4xE

1 Like

Rubicon 4xE

2 Likes

Done good sir!

I can’t for the life of me figure out why one can’t order the metal sill guards on the HA, but it is an option on the sahara and rubicon. It was that way on the 21 builder and figured it must be an oversite, but there it is on the 22 order guide as well. How bizarre.

LEASECOMPANION JEEP DEALS

Wrangler Gas: 9%
Wrangler 4xE: 9%
Grand Cherokee 4xE Pre Order: 7%
Compass: 8% with Affiliate Only
Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer: 6%
Grand Cherokee L: 8%

Policy:

Fully Refundable $500 Dealer Deposit
50% Refundable Broker Fee: $500
Doc Fee: $499

There are currently no lease programs for 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L’s or Wranglers. We are quoting these based on 2021 programs as a guide for what your price would be on a 2021. Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Production Begins December. Delivery 6-10 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

This can not be retroactively applied to any pending deal under any circumstance. Please do not ask as the dealer is firm on this.

Inquire Below :point_down:

Anyones tracker link working from the group buy? I know it hasn’t even been a week yet but I get an error when typing in email address and trying to track.

Isn’t working for me yet.

Same here. I assume it’s because production hasn’t begun ?

Nah, they should get VINs well before production starts. My guess is either the data isn’t available yet or they’ve been busy with all the people and haven’t got to it yet. Either way, all it’s going to allow you to do right now is obsessively hit F5 for a couple months hoping that cryptostickers finds a window sticker.

1 Like

Awaiting dealer to provide vons to upload to the tracker.

2 Likes

Gotcha. I got my VIN from the dealer 2 days or so after order so I did sign up for crypto and like you said, keep refreshing haha

What exactly does that build tracker link do? Is that somehow linked up with jeeps systems?

Nope I just manually move them over.

I believe it just provides the vin/von associated with your email so the dealer isn’t getting swarmed with folks asking daily for a vin. :rofl:

2 Likes

I got the VON from the build sheet/order from the dealer. No VIN though.

1 Like

100% accurate :slight_smile:

1 Like

LEASECOMPANION JEEP DEALS

Wrangler Gas: 9%
Wrangler 4xE: 9.25%
Grand Cherokee 4xE Pre Order: 7%
Compass: 8% with Affiliate Only
Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer: 6%
Grand Cherokee L: 8%

Policy Below:

Fully Refundable $500 Dealer Deposit
50% Refundable Broker Fee: $500
Doc Fee: $499

Net-net our deal is better than any broker on Leasehackr. Other may offer similar discounts or lower broker fees. However we recommend that you do the math. Additionally Jeep is an extremely complex brand and we recommend going with experienced Jeep brokers.

There are currently no lease programs for 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L’s or Wranglers. We are quoting these based on 2021 programs as a guide for what your price would be on a 2021. Your final lease payment will be based on the residual value and base money factor at time of delivery.

Production Begins December. Delivery 6-10 weeks later likely. Cancelling as a result of delays will result in a 50% refund of the broker fee.

This can not be retroactively applied to any pending deal under any circumstance. Please do not ask as the dealer is firm on this.

Inquire Below :point_down: