🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Audi East Deals - A3/A5/S5/Q4 7-9% - Q5 & Q5e 7-9% COSTCO

New rebate for October pretty much.

Our team is in for some pain. Hoping for the 24 Ioniqs to be a stupid deal this month as well.

1 Like

Are you sure the 36 month residual is 67%? I thought that was the 12 month residual…

Just fixed it.

RS e-tron GT quattro Residual for 15k miles (+3% for 10k miles).

12 months: 64%
24 months: 60%
27 months: 58%
30 months: 56%
36 months: 53%

One pay reduction varies across terms. Obtaining the rules soon.

2 Likes

Hi, do u have any description of the units? Def interested in one - am in NYS 10k/24mo (or 10k/36mo) whichever works out better monthly payment wise.

Yes - the figures I am coming up with once you stack dealer discount and rebates seem below the 68% rv - is this a gtee it won’t fund

Is this open for Florida?

1 Like

No sorry. This is a grab what you can scenario.

Our dealer tries to pull the units. The other dealers are not obligated to give them up.

The biggest challenge is the people blowing up all the stores to replicate. They won’t give the units up when they see an influx of interest. They then hope someone will take them at a much less discount.

You just have to move the money around. Confirmed with our dealer and it can be done.

1 Like

Thx! Appreciated

Are the stack restrictions for Costco and guessing penfed due to innovator being used to get 10% of the 12%?

Send a PM regarding inquiry

Sent a msg via your website. Is this available for CA? Thanks!

We have an inventory list for about 30 units that we can possibly dealer trade.

We can share this spreadsheet with an inquiry submission. Please do not message us on LH, we will not prioritize responding there.

I submitted an inquiry. Didn’t see an option for 12 months but I’m assuming we can work that out later

Prior to submitting an inquiry please review the TCO below.

We only guarantee being able to get you a car. By electing to proceed you agree to proceed with any of our listed units. Cancelling will forfeit your broker fee. If the unit is dealer traded and you cancel you will also lose the dealer deposit.

We also reserve the right to obtain a unit for a period of 2 weeks beyond the time we connect you. Please keep in mind the dealer trade process involves a lengthy turnaround.

The only way you get a full refund is if we can’t get you a unit.

Okay - what happens in the event of a credit denial?

Thank you for brining that up. In full transparency the dealer just doesn’t want to do a dealer trade and get stuck floor planning a $150k car.

A credit denial would result in forfeiting the deposit and half the broker fee.

1 Like

Just submitted an inquiry