đŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com Apr Porsche Deals East 24 Macan 11% - Loaners 14% - Cayenne 8% Loaners 13% Insane CPO Deals!

Good evening

I’m interested in the grey/black. Please let me know lease terms

Zip 10307
Everything rolled into payment
12K miles per year

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance!

Glad your dealer alerted you. If folks can’t afford the broker fee, then maybe they shouldn’t be driving a Porsche.

8 Likes

Grey on Red

2 Likes

Why is Blue with highest MSRP cheapest ? Most miles ? And what kind of blue it is ?

It is written down the most. Longest status as loaner most likely.

If it was my daily driver, I’d be all over the Grey or Blue. But swapping my wife’s Toyota Prime, she won’t drive anything that’s not at least a Hybrid, let alone a plug-in or full electric. :frowning:

1 Like

Well this is somewhat ironic when another broker is the one who found these deals to begin with.

To be clear, the other broker found one deal for themselves.

1 Like

We have a preexisting relationship with this store and their management team.

3 Likes

Don’t mind my previous comment. Bring on all the Porsche deals you have. Let the fun begin.

3 Likes

We have received well over 100 inquiries regarding the Macans. We are not able to quote everyone.

1. Here are some rules. I will post payments prior to tax for 24/10 and one pay.

2. I am only sharing colors. I will not be sending window stickers nor options. If that is important to you this deal is not for you.

3. I will not be quoting anyone. Use the quotes above and if you wish to lock them in send our fee. $699.

3 Likes

699 or 799?

$699 now that I have posted the rules above. Requires less work.

Here are the deals. All 12/15 monthly and one pay.

$799 Fee

Blue on Black
MSRP $70,770
Sales Price $58,900
12/15: $637 - $3032 DAS + Tax
One Pay: $9,100 + Tax

White on Black
MSRP $67,090
Sales Price $57,900
$776.301.xx with $3,170 DAS + Tax
One Pay: $10,900 + Tax

Grey on Red
MSRP $70,130
Sales Price $58,900
12/15: $670 - $3064 DAS + Tax
One Pay: $9,400 + Tax

White on Black
MSRP $66,440
Sales Price $58,900
$904 with $3,300 DAS + Tax
One Pay: $12,300 + Tax
These quotes may turn out to be a little off. We will not be refunding as a result of backing out.

Going back to $799 sorry. This is insane. People scrambling for these.

1 Like

raise it more.

10 Likes

Is it normal for a Porsche lease to just accept whatever’s on the car without knowing the options? Genuinely asking.

Sure they can but they won’t be getting this deal. They would be paying sticker and won’t know what LH even is.

1 Like

Broker fee paid and sent through Zelle! Hope I got in early enough

Wait, what am I missing here? Over $1k a month effective for a base Macan?

Who is jumping on these? :joy:

36 Likes