đŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com Dec Ford Deals East - $3000 off Ford Explorer & F150s in-stock

Even if you have to finance (to ensure you can flip it since ford lease is more difficult) the broncos have held their value extremely well. Depending on tax rates you could still come out well ahead but ymmv

Thankfully NC has low tax, I just gotta figure out how long I wanna keep it, I’d rather have a car long term

I wouldnt want the soft top for a lot of commuting. But, for around town, its great.

1 Like

Any specific build or options you believe are a must? I am trying to decide on my build. thanks.

High package or above is a must. I think the marine grade vinyl seats are terrific. One of the most comfortable seats I have ever owned.

Personally, unless its a Wildtrak, I require sasquatch package because the 35s give it “the look.”

Other than that, I don’t have any other requirements myself.

Side note-If you like driving manual, its a terrific transmission. So smooth and easy to use.

3 Likes

I couldn’t really figure out which trim/engine/body combos would unlock the manual. I assumed a base 4-door would have it but didn’t seem so on the build & price configurator.

You need to go at least big bend for 2022 MY.

Bronco order banks closed on 3/7/22 for 2022 MY so I am not sure what they’re planning for 23MY. Not my thread, though and I dont want to hijack it!

1 Like

I have finished most of the calc links. Confusing programs however I am pretty confident I have it all correct.

Yellow highlights under the status column means 2023 orders only.

Yellow highlights under the model column means the programs should lock.

2 Likes

Bronco Sport
Explorer
Edge

Order banks will close on June 16th

@AutoCompanion I don’t see any calculator links visible yet for the Ford tab (columns J through R are hidden); are they are still in development? Thank you for the information!

Fixed. Sorry.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 3.44.11 PM

3 Likes

where do I actually see the build page for 2023 Bronco

want to order one for wife

@AutoCompanion I submitted an inquiry

OK, are we gonna flip Broncos now?

Ford.com. Please follow up via CRM.

1 Like

given how absolutely impossible they are to get in person i’d certain think its viable.

If you like waiting for a 4xe you’re going to love waiting for a Bronco.

1 Like

Still Waiting Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Probably won’t see it for 1+ year at least

1 Like

If you’re going to take turns too fast and drive it like a Mustang, it’s a very likely scenario.

19 Likes