🐶 AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

@AutoCompanion , for the 2022 Ford Mustangs, do you help with financing offers, or lease only?

Same deals for finance as well.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll submit an inquiry. Do you also buy used cars, or only buyout leases?

Inquiry submitted! How long does it normally take you guys to reply? Do you habe a number you can be reached at to talk?

We buy used cars. Too.

We reply within minutes.

Feel free to call us at 202.301.2654

Audi Q5 Pricing Improvement - 9% off Instock Units

We also can offer 1.99% APR for 72 months for the Q5 units we have that have the Semiconductor Shortage Package or Blind Spot Delete…

What state is in stock unit? Would FL resident qualify for this deal?

Washington DC metro area. Yes, we can ship nationwide.

Would like more info on this unit at 9% if possible! I emailed Alberto last night about Q5 deals in general and this morning- have not received reply yet.

Sorry we don’t have an Alberto on our team. Please submit below.

Maybe confused with another broker my bad! Will complete form thank you!

Is the semiconductor shortage over/easing? Looks like a fire sale of the semiconductor shortage models is in the works.

Hard to tell… Production on most brands is still very slow.

1 Like

Your spreadsheet shows a higher APR. Would this come out to ~$500 a month in FL for the cheaper build? Pretty good.

Not following. Please fill out an inquiry form so we can give you an accurate quote. LeaseCompanion.com/inquire

I’m new here, how do I read the excel you posted with the Lexus tab and the Lexus Inventory tab?
What do those mean?
I want to lease or finance a Lexus NX 350, which tab do I look at? Or do you guys only buy out leases?

If you submit an inquiry we would be more than happy to call you to review.

Are you interested in leasing a vehicle if I don’t have a lease return?

1 Like