🐶 AutoCompanion.com BMW Lexus Audi Mercedes CDJR Nissan Chevy/GMC Volvo Porsche Acura Honda Kia Hyundai VW - #1 Rated

I’m interested in 4xe. Completed the inquiry form. Like to discuss my options. Think this is a better move.

:100: :100: Acura MDX DEALS :100: :100:

2022 MDX Base and Tech @ MSRP and Buy Rate MF.

These are instock cars! Not orders!

Base Calc

Tech Calc

Over 50+ Units immediately available.

Spreadsheet Updated!

Effective Immediately We Will Offer Top Dollar For Any Lease! Sell Us Your Car!

We can offer buyouts directly from our network of dealers for any of the following brands. Avoid the third party market adjustment payoff and earn cash for your equity.

Acura, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus. Toyota, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen, Volvo, & CDJR (Jeep)

Submit Below :point_down:

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

Calc Links for The Following Brands Currently Under Development!

Ford
Nissan
Honda
Toyota (Return of Offers with Volume Availability)

2 Likes

Toyota Calculators Have Been Fully Updated.

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

What about Ally and their “only the lessee” can buy the vehicle? Any way around that? I have an Ally Tundra lease coming to an end in May.

LEASECOMPANION.COM NEW YEAR UPDATES

Thank you LH Family for an amazing 2021.

LeaseCompanion is a two person team with big plans!

Our goal is to bring the Nordstrom Experience with the Amazon Convenience to Leasing Cars.

We strive for transparency, honesty, consumers first, and simplicity.

LeaseCompanion was late to the LH Broker game. Yet with 2021 at a close it has been exactly 18 months since we started on LH and we look forward to continue being the #1 volume broker on LeaseHackr.

2022 LH Plans & Takeaways…

• When LeaseCompanion started we had a single goal and that single goal still remains! Maintain a 100% review rating! Thanks to all of you we maintained that goal for all of 2020 and now 2021!

• Delighted to announce our Jeep spreadsheet has been updated to pre-populate taxes for the states in which we have the highest levels of traffic. This will be expanded to other brands as well.

• Things are in motion to offer our massive Toyota Dealer with 4 stores. Their promise to us is that they won’t be beat! They have signed onto Ally and USBank just for us.

• Introduce Inventory Listings (updated weekly) for Lexus & Toyota.

• Plans are moving forward to expand our Jeep Presence to Florida.

• The return of those amazing Mercedes Benz Deals out of the Northeast.

• Onboarding of Honda, Kia, VW, Nissan, Hyundai, and Ford in the Northeast.

• Onboarding of Lexus, Audi, Mercedes in the West and Southwest.

• Summer Jeep Group Purchase at the deepest discount seen in the last 6 months.

• Re-kick off our donation and awareness campaigns.

• Expand our Cash For Your Lease Equity LeaseCompanion Program.

Inquire Below :point_down:

5 Likes

Toyota & Lexus Inventory Spreadsheet

All Toyota & Lexus Inventory may now be viewed within the spreadsheet linked below…

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive. Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

I have the same question. Lots of equity in my Ally lease but trading it into a dealer results in a 10k more payoff. Any way around that with you guys?

Not with Ally. Sorry.

January Lexus Deals

2022 NX is now available.

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

Amazing selection. Our inventory is massive as Pre-COVID our dealer normally had +1000 cars.

:100: :100: December BMW EAST DEALS :100: :100:

2022 Orders Mostly!

X3: 5%
X3M: 3%
X5: 4%
X6: 3%
X7: 2%
330: 6%
530: 5%

No Z4/M3/M4/M5 allocations

Spreadsheet Updated!

Effective Immediately We Will Offer Top Dollar For Any Lease! Sell Us Your Car!

We can offer buyouts directly from our network of dealers for any of the following brands! Avoid the third party market adjustment payoff and earn cash for your equity.

East Coast Only

Acura, Audi, BMW, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, Lexus. Toyota, Mercedes, Nissan, Volkswagen, Volvo, & CDJR (Jeep)

Submit Below :point_down:

leasecompanion.com/buymylease

January Lexus Deals

2022 NX is now available @ 2.5% off MSRP

RX: 4%
RXH: 3%
UX: 3.5%
ES: 4-4.5%

Lexus Deals

Lexus Inventory

@AutoCompanion
Interested in RxH.

Does this require MSD as well?

Yes he have that. You can adjust to remove them.

:100: :100: JANUARY AUDI DEALS :100: :100:

With significant shortages pricing for in stock units have not been attractive. We are at MSRP for all models with no money factor markup.

Orders are most attractive for Audi. Turn around time is 4-6 months with Audi.

Orders will include Buy Rate Money Factor + All Qualified Incentives.

As always our dealer will cover free transporter within 4 hours of Washington DC with a 10 day window!

leasecompanion.com/inquire

Login • Instagram

Is anyone else having a hard time viewing the updated document? The frozen cells take up the entire screen and I cannot scroll down. It is most likely just something I am doing wrong but curious if anyone else is struggling?

1 Like

@EnzoA i am having the same issue

1 Like

@EnzoA unfroze the rows. Can you confirm if the issue has been resolved?

1 Like

Yup, works great now, thank you!