🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr Volkswagen Deals East 9-10% off ID.4s - Taos - Tiguan w/Buy Rate MF $399 Fee Atlas 6%

Also is this “ID4’s” as in multiple standards, or “ID.4 S” as in the trim with the sunroof

MSRP on the calculator is 45600, so probably ID 4 Pro or ID 4 S.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I figured I’m interested in the S and just wanted to confirm it as VW chose a terrible naming scheme.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :lion: Next Level Auto Volkswagen VW ID.4 Pro or S for NJ residents! $272/month with $1869 DAS and $2475 MSDs 7.5k/ 36mo

Pro S RWD Fee submitted. Thank you!

Any deals on the 2024 VW Atlas?

Not at this time.

Any deals on Pro S RWD & blue colors?

How about buyouts? Have a 21 Cross Sport lease and I’d want to get into one of these ID4s

Yes I believe we have some left.

Please send and inquiry and we can assess your trade.

1 Like

interested in 2023 ID.4 PRO-S lease, 36/10K, preferred ext color blue. Already submit inquiry form. hope it can be processed from your end soon

1 Like

filled the form

1 Like

thank you so much for a great deal you got me… picking up the ID4 tomorrow

folks @AutoCompanion are just great to work with. Extremely professional and prompt in their response. I got a fantastic deal with them and I highly recommend them.

2 Likes

@masteryoda Can you share the trim and lease details. Calculator above is for 7500 miles

ID.4 Pro S RWD
$373/month lease, No Money Down, $2k DAS
10k Miles/36 Months

Reach out to @AutoCompanion by filling up the form and tell them what you’re looking for

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

1 Like

AUTOCOMPANION.COM OCTOBER VW DEALS

Discounts

ID4 - 11%
Taos - 11%
Atlas - 6%
Tiguan - 8% (2024, 4%)

Taos & Tiguan Firesale.

11% off msrp

Insane $3xx payments with inceptions due at signing!

@masteryoda Thanks for sharing. This looks like a great deal. I’m trying to get something similar here in CA. Can I ask what the net cap cost and MF were on your deal?