🐶 AutoCompanion.com May Nissan Deals - Firesale up to 12% off Altimas 8-10% off Pathfinders -24 Muranos & 23 Rogues 15%

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2% less in finance.

Thanks. So what happens if I pay a down payment of cap cost reduction equal to the delta between the selling price and the residual? Would that effectively eliminate the rent charge? Or am I making a mistake?

Remember there’s still interest on the residual value that you’re ’borrowing’. Think of it like an interest only loan on the residual in addition to the loan for the amount depreciated for which you also pay principle.

Plug it into the calculator and it’ll demonstrate it.

Really? I dont think I ever knew that. I guess in the old leasing times the mf was usually so low that the portion on the residual wasn’t so noticable?

Father is looking for a Murano SV, please reach out with a quote

Required heated seats and roof

Have you submitted an inquiry? If not please do.

1 Like

Is there a wait on Pathfinder SV or SLs?

We have them in stock. Please fill this out for a quote: AutoCompanion.com/inquire

20223 Nissan Murano SL - 7 INSTOCK.

5% off MSRP

18/10 Term is $448 a mont with inceptions due at signing

Looks like you got a mistake there, the number comes from 36-mo on the calculator not 18, but with RV from 18.

Never mind

Submit an inquiry please.

Apologies made a calculator entry error. Murano is corrected.

Any base models available?

Yes, we should have some base Muranos.

On the base Murano, does the discounted price off MSRP include any incentives (including the eligible lease cash)? The monthly is great - just trying to see if it goes even lower :wink:

All is included.

Are the lease deals and inventory the same as last month?

Yea, mostly all the same. What car are you inquiring about?

I was looking at the 2022 altimas preferably AWD