šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com May Nissan Deals - Firesale up to 12% off Altimas 8-10% off Pathfinders Muranos - 23 Rogues 12.5%

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Thanks for your feedback. Our fee is our decision and is in par with other fees being offered around $599. Yet our doc fee is around $200 less than most.

This car is also quite difficult to find instock especially at a discount.

8 Likes

Go to the dealer and pay sticker. Saves you the broker fee, and you can sleep soundly knowing you saved it. The level of bottomfeeding on this forum knows no limits.

18 Likes

And yet here you are hawking ā€œdealsā€ everyday. Defensive much.

My clients value the service and appreciate that theyā€™re getting a deal in this market. Thatā€™s why Iā€™ve been in business (and on this forum) for over 5 years.

Iā€™m sure Sinaā€™s valued clients do, too. Those who complain about what we earn on our deals can absolutely go kick rocks straight to the dealer.

7 Likes

This is the second post regarding our fee. Both @aronchi and our team have been providing deals to this community for sometime. We both have an excellent reputation and are aware of the market. We price our fee and deals accordingly. If anyone feels uncomfortable with our fee or pricing it is a free market and you may use the information provided within the deal to self shop and avoid any fee.

9 Likes

Yeah, cause going to a car dealer is always a quick three hour nightmare.

With that level of thinking good luck getting a vehicle lololol

You have to consider the market at the moment. Deals like this Murano S are hard to get and far below the deal one could score casually working with a dealer or two. With the volume of deals down big time due to supply issues (what with dealers regularly having more consumers than vehicles to sell them), itā€™s fair to expect brokers to need to increase fees per transaction to offset volume.

As a consumer, you have to look at the totality of the deal. Firstly, you canā€™t ever expect a $0 broker fee. But letā€™s say you consider a $300 fee to be acceptable to you, well an additional $350 over 18-mo is less than $20/mo. On a $187/mo Murano, thats a still very aggressive $207/mo. If you think you can score a $223/mo deal with inceptions on a new Murano, have at it. My guess is anyone will find that hard to score without a massive amount of pavement pounding and false starts.

Frankly the fact that by the time you can argue the broker fee, 10 people have probably already lined up to get this deal if it falls through. The market has spoken and if you feel the fee doesnā€™t work for you, donā€™t get in line for the waitlist for the deal.

7 Likes

$650 not so bad at gouging. They provide a service, so take it or leave it. Gotta put in the work to match or beat their numbers.

Wait until youā€™re hit with a $2k fee LoL. You gonna really flip out ā€¦

3 Likes

We have a Murano S available. Any client moving forward will have to be flexible with any structure that gets this deal funded. We will not be refunding anyone whom proceeds and then disagrees to put less down for a higher payment.

This will vary by state.

Pointing out 20% of lease payment on a 18 month lease is broker fee has triggered a lot of brokers lol

I genuinely think brokers here are super helpful, reasonably priced, and pleasant to work with based on my previous experience with AutoCampanion. All that said, in this case, I was pointing out that in this particular case the fee made up 20% of monthly lease. Brokers like a particular one above needs to chill before launching an ad hominem attack towards their clientsā€¦who actually pay them. I never weighed in on the merits of going to a dealership v/s brokers nor solicited arguments by triggered broker who took this as an opportunity to justify their being. I know they provide a valuable service.

Even in this thread, ACā€™s response are reasonable and calm which canā€™t be said for all the responses.

(will mute this thread now)

1 Like

can you please provide a ballpark estimate of how much higher did the payment get? Sounds strange that 3 buyers backed out despite what looks like a screaming deal to me.

The two that backed out didnā€™t agree to a structure that Nissan would fund.

Nissan will not fund a deal in which the net cap cost is below residual. Hence depending on the state you may be required to roll more into the cap cost. Lower DAS bit higher payment. Total lease cost remains the same.

This car is very hard to obtain. Within 500 miles of our zip and likely a quarter or more of these are in transit.

Not ecstatic about the posts regarding our fee but it is perfectly alright. Everyone has their opinions and are entitled to share it.

Like I mentioned if anyone feels the amount of the fee is asking too much that is perfectly okay. They are welcome to use the information and see if they can find their own deal.

It is just part of business. Most will always prefer convenience and have a willingness to pay for it. If not we are content with the fact that our deal helped someone find their own deal.

We will be alright :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hi mate!

Iā€™m inquiring about the 2023 Frontier S Crew Cab SWB $ 35,000 24/10. zip code 08753 NJ.

Whatā€™s the next step?

Itā€™s sold, sorry.

No worries. Do you have any Frontier available?

Yes a few S and SV trim.

Sounds good. Are they King or Crew cab? and I suppose I must fill out the inquiry form to obtain information? Itā€™s my first time inquiring through a broker, apologies in advance.