🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr Nissan Deals - Firesale up to 12.5% off Altimas 8-10% off Pathfinders Muranos - 23 Rogues $286

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,

What happens if u dont the like nissan and want out of it before lease ends? What options are there?

Did you base this on a one pay?

I used your calculator based on 8.625% tax, 500 doc fee, 650 lease cash on you website.

One pay the MF should be .00241

1 Like

That case one pay would be around 5k no?

I believe so. I can double confirm in the morning.

2 Likes

Artificially high residual means you’re pretty much stuck with it for full term. It’s 18 months tho .

These Nissans are pretty good to lease something for “cheap” while the market returns to normal.

I agree the Altima is a great lease . A 2023 SR parked next to me today , and I did a walk over by it. The updates looked good and 12.3” screen is much improved.

I mean, it’s a good (pretty) transportation appliance vs what’s out there right now.

2 Likes

Especially if you compare it to a Camry at MSRP lease or an Accord. 18 months is very tempting for those of us with Chronic Car Buying “issues.”

3 Likes

Can always lease transfer out of it. Seems like Nissan allows.

You can transfer, but Nissan holds original leasee responsible fyi

1 Like

any Murano S’s?

We have a few scheduled to arrive next month.

Any calc links for the Pathfinders, 18 months?

2023 Nissan Info :boom:

Alight just to clarify to all. Most 2023 models are incoming with the exception of the Muranos. Discounts can lock however programs are subject to change. We will offer buy rate for your credit Tier.

Some model discounts include lease cash and not all regions will qualify.

We have a TON of 23 Frontiers and Altimas incoming.

2022 Nissan Blowout :crazy_face:

2022 Altima’s 8% off (this includes regional lease cash and not all will qualify)
Red SR AWD - MSRP $30,700 - 18/10 Residual 86%
Red SL FWD - MSRP $33,130 - 18/10 Residual 86%
Black Platinum - MSRP $37,450 - 83% Residual

IN STOCK 2022 YEAR Rogues NOW 6.5% off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2023 SL MURANO AWD 7% must have lease cash
2023 PLATINUM MURANO 7% must have lease cash

2023 Nissan Frontier Residuals

MF: .00319

Crew Cab 18/10 Term

S - 99%
SV - 98%

King Cab

S - 98%
SV - 95%

Pro - 97% (.00326 MF)

23 Frontier CC SV INSTOCK

$41,500 MSRP - GRAY.

Adding 2 Frontiers instock.

1 SV in white
1 S in Gray

in the spreadsheet its only showing 2022 altimas, when will you guys put in the 2023?

We already have 23s. AutoCompanion.com/inquire for quote please.

AUTOCOMPANION NOV NISSAN DEALS

Discounts remain the same. Nissan 24 month programs seem be the sweet spot for leasing now.