🐶 AutoCompanion.com Apr Lexus East Largest Selection! FIRESALE 2024 IS350 - NX350 - RX350 @ 9-10% GX460 @ 12%!

Kindly submit an inquiry.

I never get replies to my inquiries.

2 Likes

Sent you a PM.

Hi Lease companion,

I’m looking for a Lexus RX450H F Sport Performance with 11.5-12% discount from MSRP of 62+K. Is that something you can help with ?

Sent you multiple inquires regarding a NX and RX350L but haven’t received any response. Serious buyer, please get back to me.

1 Like

@GSNY will send you a PM with my mobile number.

Some possible IS350s incoming!

1 Like

Lexus IS350 available!

Dealer will only do 8% off preincentive and buy rate money factor.

Please only contact me if you are serious buyer.

IS350 SOLD Thanks!

3 Likes

3 more IS350s will be here late next month. They will more than likely continue the 8% off with buy rate and all incentives.

1 Like

IS350 buyer decided to go a different route. Car is available. Gray/Black F Sport.

1 Like

As someone who has communicated with Lease Companion on numerous occasions before, I can vouch that his service is exceptional and there is truly no one else on this forum that can rival the INSANE deals this man gets.

As I’m sure you are aware of, the IS350 has a crazy incentives this month and the value of this lease is fantastic. If you are a lover of value and beauty of this car, I would not pass up this opportunity. The inventory on IS350s is only getting thinner as the days go on.

In short, I wouldn’t pass up this deal as I’m sure this car wouldn’t be available for much longer. It only lasted about 1 hour max last time it was available. If you don’t trust my word, give LeaseCompanion a call and you’ll understand why I took the time out of my busy night to write this. I missed out on this deal last time and I don’t want anyone else to regret making the same mistake.

1 Like

Hey Sina, Will appreciate if you can post quick LH calculator for this IS350?

I will in the morning.

Sorry if I missed this elsewhere, but is IS350 F-Sport RWD or AWD?

No problem It is AWD.

1 Like

IS350 Calculator Link

1 Like

Do you still have RX deals?

Thank you Leasehackr for yet another spectacular month.

For those whom also contributed to the Susan Komen foundation we are much obliged!

Looking forward to next month as we have a new brand we will be adding to our portfolio!

One I believe most of you will be delighted to see!

We will have October programs posted within a day or two into the month!

3 Likes

any rx350 f sport available?