🐶 AutoCompanion.com May CDJR 2024 - 14% off GC 4XE Base - Wrangler Sahara 4xe - Insane Payments

, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

So just loyalty/affinity then right?

2 Likes

Anniversary 4xes bouncing around still?

Unrelated, but I had to chuckle at the Pacifica lease numbers. Whew boy. Chrysler doesn’t want to move any of those do they? LOL.

How about anniversary 4xe and summit reserve 4xe? Your spreadsheet link never connects for me. Thank you

If you have an Ally lease of a Wrangler do you qualify for loyalty?

Also noticed this on the Pacificas everywhere. We have a 2021 Hybrid lease expiring soon and had thought about grabbing another… :grimacing:

Seems like most minivan leases kinda stink right now but the Pacifica seems like the worst.

1 Like

Can you verify current FCA onepay MF reduction? Heard it got reduced recently…Thanks!

I can check and get back to you.

30 of these now available in stock! Submit an inquiry for inventory list.

Do you have the option code decoder? Sorry If I missed it. I also want to order one today for Delivery in May.

How do I proceed ?

Yes, if you send an inquiry we can provide you with build sheets.

Sent inquiry on a Wrangler Willys 4xe. Thanks.

Thank you will respond.

Did the rates on the GC4XE tank for the rest of February?

@AutoCompanion …you emailed me the list of available in-stock Jeep inventory (Thank You) but i don’t know how to decode the option codes on a potential wrangler 4xe that i am interested in. How can you help here? Please advise. Thank you.

Any confirmation here? Thanks!

Nope. Have not heard back from @AutoCompanion

1 Like

Single payment leases receive the following reduction:

• .00041 for 24-48 months

Yeah basically halved. With high yield savings accounts hitting 5% this smaller onepay reduction does not make sense anymore…

1 Like

Instock Update!

9% off grand Cherokee 4xE
7.5% without affiliate

10% off wranglers
8.5% without affiliate.
No sky tops.