🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW Southeast - 6- 8% X3/X5/X7; 10% off iX/i4/i5/XM

Just sent you an inquiry. Looking for a BMW I7 50, in FL. Willing to travel/ship. I’m flexible on colors and options but must have one of the larger wheels. Can do the deal before EOY. Please contact me back.

Wait what? I thought Texas was bad.

Texas taxes you on the selling price of the car after incentives. In Chicago, you pay sales tax up-front, as you would in the rest of Illinois (8.5%), and then there is a 9% monthly tax on the payment within Chicago.

1 Like

That’s crazy. They double tax you - sort of.

Does IL allow you to have a car registered out of state driven in IL?

TX requires residents to switch to TX plates / registration within 30 days of car arriving in state where they then tax you if you were in a favorable state before

No state really allows this. There are drive-in and drive-out, as well as garaging rules. If a car is in a state for X days per year, depending on the state, it needs to be registered and insured there.

1 Like

Can you help with a 4xe lease ? I’m having trouble with the calculator.

I only work on BMW. Have you filled out our form? Armando can help you, but I’m not sure if he’s working tonight or tomorrow.

Any X7s left or was that only for end of year deal?

That’s an end of year deal. We may have one or two left, but I’d need to check if they are still taking deals tomorrow and/or Tuesday.

Headline says south Florida. How can I tell which BMW deals I can get in south Florida where I can pick up than ship from DC ? Thanks!

You can get any of our deals in South Florida, so long as you’re willing to ship. Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire so we can help!

In south FL, looking for iX M60 10k/36, need in a week or less

Hi, I have one available. Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire so that I can assist you with it.

Updated pricing for the South.

X3s: $4k off
X4s: $5k
X5s: $6k

IXs: 10%

Just put in a request for an iX. Looking forward to hearing back.

1 Like

Thank you. Will respond.

Hello! I put in a request for an i4 or 330e. Looking forward to speaking. Thanks!

1 Like

Can you update your Excel sheet for new deals? Its been stale for some time and I can’t tell what things are actually priced at today.

I’m not sure what you mean. Our current discounts are on there. What model are you looking to get?

Looking for the best deal for a 2024 X3 sdrive30 . White with red interior and Msport pkg . 10k miles per year for a 36 month lease .

Thank you