🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW East: X7 - 9.5%; 330ix - 10%; i4/i5/iX- 11%; X3/X5 - 9.5%; Top Rated! Loaners

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Hi, please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire.

Thanks, @Bluemkn57cars - I’m not giving out more details on the car here for obvious reasons! This is not a car to be picky about the color. It’s a heavily discounted loaner with M sport. :wink:

Understood. filled out the form last night!

1 Like

BMW 530 M Sport Loaner still available.

Nearly 24% off and 22% off after the rate markup.

$699 broker fee.

36/10
$551 + tax per month with $1,975 + registration at signing.
Subtract $1,500 from incentives if you don’t have loyalty or corporate.

2024 BMW X7 M60i Demo - Improved Pricing

Loaded with nearly every option.

Black on Black
$123k MSRP

11k miles on ODO
13% off MSRP
$999 Fee

I have a very loaded 330ix that just became available at 9.5% off - $57,000 MSRP:

Black on red
DA pro
Shadowline
M sport
Premium
Black wheels
Blue calipers
Remote Start
HK sound

36/10 terms.

Loyalty
$623 + tax per month with $2,050 + registration at signing.

Corporate
$647 + tax per month with $2,075 + registration at signing.

No incentives
$677 + tax per month with $2,100 + registration at signing.

9% off in-stock X5s with base MF. Here is a low-spec X5:

36/10 leases.

Loyalty
$966 + tax with $2,400 + registration at signing.

Corporate
$997 + tax per month with $2,450 + registration at signing.

No incentives
$1,027 + tax per month with $2,475 + registration at signing.

I’ve had a lot of inquiries but no one has followed through, which is crazy. Last day for this deal!

What color exterior is this car?

Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire. Too many people have tried to go behind me on this car. Thanks!

A cursory look at programs shows no changes except for i5s. The MF was 0.00245 on the eDr40 and 0.0022 on the M60, and it looks like both are now 0.0019 without loyalty and 0.0016 with loyalty. I’ll post more details once the bulletin is out later!

2 Likes

Literally shocked that this is still available. Bueller? Bueller?

Good news! Performance Center Delivery has resumed for all models! They have still discontinued covering the hotel stay, but at least you can take delivery of any model in South Carolina again.

Is the x7 m60i still available ?

Yes it is!

That’s great, I emailed but never heard back from Armando. Can I see the calc on it ? Very interested !!

Armando sleeping on the clock

2 Likes

AUTOCOMPANION FEBRUARY BMW DEALS!

Check out our reviews

AutoCompanion BMW Deals

Pricing remains the same for February
Even deeper discounts for return BMW clients. (Contact Us)

X3s: 8-9%
X5s: 8%
X7s: 7%
3 Series: 9%
I4: 8%
IX: 8%

Program Updates:

• Money Factor Drop and Residual Bump on the I4 M50
  • Money Factor Drop on the I5 Model
  • Everything else remains the same.

Interested? Click Here to Submit an Inquiry

Other Brands We Serve - Click Below :point_down:

BMW - Lexus - Acura - Audi - Jeep - RAM - Toyota - Nissan - Mercedes - Volvo - Volkswagen - Porsche - Acura - Hyundai - Honda

*Vehicles are delivered out of the Washington DC Area and are shipped at client’s expense. Please submit an inquiry for all deal details.

I handle all the BMW inquiries, and I don’t see anything by anyone with your first name on your profile. Can you please message me your email address?

In your calculators, is base MF supposed to populate automatically when you fill everything else out? It always appears blank. If not, how do we plug in the proper rates?

Hi! You have to select the model if it’s not selected already, put in your zip code, and click on the different lease programs. Otherwise, the MF won’t populate.