🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW East: X7 - 9.5%; 330ix - 10%; i4/i5/iX- 11%; X3/X5 - 9.5%; Top Rated! Loaners

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Now it makes me curious

Sent an inquiry…my curiosity is getting the best of me

BMW had a record year even with all the inventory shortages and high interest rates. No wonder they don’t want to give out higher incentives. Blame all the folks buying 4 series, X3 and X5s. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I7 comparison to last month?

I’m not sure what you’re asking?

Have i7 deals changed this month like IX did?

The only difference is that the loyalty MF reduction went from 0.0004 to 0.0003.

I assume its not possible to lock in the 39 month, incentive and mf that was extended until Friday with incoming vehicles correct?

Correct, and the incentives were not locked if you did not have an application in already.

With an approved app before 1/2 incentives and MF is locked in?

It depends on which program you’re talking about, but you’re only locked in at the dealership at which you may have applied. It doesn’t transfer between dealerships.

I have an in-stock X5 50e - no waiting!

Climate
Parking assistance
Premium
DA pro
It does NOT have M sport.

1 Like

I am looking for a lease 2024 540i with M sport and premium packages in NY. Please send me a message if you got any. Thank you.

New discounts are trickling in.

X3s and X5s will be at 8% off MSRP.

2 Likes

Which Color it has exterior and interior? price? For X5 50E

1 Like

We can order a unit with your preference of colors.

If we order, will you able to deliver it to Ohio? Is there is EV credit on this as it is plugin Hybrid? as in 2024 now rules changed and we can get credit at time of purchase from dealership if eligible.

There is no EV credit on the X5 50e. It is not in the included list of vehicles. Federal Tax Credits for Plug-in Electric and Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles Purchased in 2023 or After

@JIMMYZ - please fill out our form so that I can send you a list of options.

1 Like

looks like only a handful of American cars are eligible for the credit in 2024.

AUTOCOMPANION JANUARY BMW DEALS!

Check out our reviews

Let’s start 2024 off strong :fire:

AutoCompanion BMW Deals

DEAL HIGHLIGHTS BELOW

2024 BMW X3 xDrive30i

New 2024 BMW X3 SUV in Beaverton #4838488 | Kuni BMW

8% OFF IN STOCK/ORDERS

BMW X3 Build Configurator for Orders

Quotes based on Tier 1 credit approval with BMW FS. Service fee, local applicable taxes, and registration fees apply.

Interested? Click Here to Submit an Inquiry

View All AutoCompanion Deals
Brands we serve: Acura, Audi, BMW, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Porsche, Stellantis, Volkswagen, Volvo

*Vehicles are delivered out of DMV Area and be shipped at client’s expense. Please submit an inquiry for all deal details.