šŸ¶ AutoCompanion.com May BMW East: X7 - 9.5%; 330ix - 10%; i4/i5/iX- 11%; X3/X5 - 9.5%; Top Rated! Loaners

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Will take the first x3m40i that comes in

I have one in stock right now! Please fill out our form at autocompanion.com/inquire and I can send you details.

Hi there,

I emailed a couple of to times about being interested in these Audis :

1. #10 - A5
    2ā€¦ #24 - A5
  2. #7 - S5
  3. #60 - SQ5

I would like to close the deal before the end of year.

Thank you.

Hi, did you email or fill out our form? Our inbox has all our emails and it may have gotten lost. Please fill out the form at autocompanion.com/inquire so that Armando can assist you.

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Emailed and filled out a form for a X5 50e. Thanks!

1 Like

We have one X5 in stock that qualifies for the 39-month lease. It has a damage disclosure from the factory but it has been fixed.

I will be getting back to everyone later today/tonight and over the weekend. We did a little ā€œteam buildingā€ dinner last night and Iā€™m on the road today. :slight_smile: - Ashleigh

Hi,
Filled out a form for a 330.

Thanks

Iā€™m still finishing up all the inquiries for the end of month/end of year - thanks for your patience, everyone! I should be finished by tomorrow morning, and weā€™re still taking deals at one or two dealerships, especially for those who want to lock in terms on orders. The 39-month lease deal cars we have left are 330ix, 530ix, and X3s. We also have one M340ix left and maybe one X5.

Programs arenā€™t out yet, but based on the new numbers for corporate, the incentives may have dropped for 3 series, X3s, and X5s. 39-month numbers are still good through Friday, so letā€™s try to push out some of those for the remainder of the week!

We have plenty of 330ix and 530ix on the ground, as well as a decent amount of X1s and X3s. X5s are limited.

Programs are trickling in.

It looks like the X3 lost $500 of loyalty, and the X5 lost $500 and the $1,000 lease cash. The 330ix lost $1,000 of loyalty. The 330i and X5 MF is back to 0.0021. The loyalty MF reduction is down to 0.0003 from 0.0004.

i4s, including the M50, picked up $1,000 for loyalty. It looks like thatā€™s what Iā€™ll be selling this month! :slight_smile:

People claimed they thought things would be better in Januaryā€¦not so much. More details when programs are fully out later.

Woofā€¦significantly worse.

1 Like

You actually have X5ā€™s ? I was having troubling finding any in the nyc area

I kept saying I had a few, including some in the NYC areaā€¦theyā€™re not seriously discounted, but I have them. We have a bunch to order too.

Oh my mistakeā€¦I just re-read the post that says you dont have any except a few in NYā€¦damn my feeble brainā€¦not seriously discounted?

Hi happy new year, how much % off can you do on a m50 i4 ?

I can do a better discount on an order. I can do 8% off those and probably 6% max on anything in-stock. We donā€™t have full-programs yet, but 39-month programs reflected the lower MF with no incentives. People were very picky though, so nothing I had was what people wanted.

2 Likes

Hi! 8% off with base MF plus incentives is what I can get on those.

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6