🐶 AutoCompanion.com May BMW East: X7 - 9.5%; 330ix - 10%; i4/i5/iX- 11%; X3/X5 - 9.5%; Top Rated! Loaners

, , , , , , , , , , , ,

Those are very hard to get unless you wish to wait.

I can wait but do you know any time frame? TIA

At least 6 months.

Just landed! Allocations for the X3 and X5 base trims.

5% off both models and buy rate!

I’m interested in X5, msport, around 72k msrp, do I get the 5% off when I buy or I have to lease ?

Hello! Yes, the discount is the same for lease or finance.

How hard/long of a wait is to to get a X3 M40i allocation? It seems like it’s easier to get a X3 M allocation instead.

Hello! Hard to tell but we are telling customers about 6 months or so.

5% discount also applies to X5 PHEV Finance orders? Any ETA on an X5 PHEV order?

No the 45e trim is excluded.

2023 X7 40i @ 3% off MSRP!

@AutoCompanion - Any sense on when you might have allocations (and potential discount numbers) for 2023 7-series? and/or 2023 M5?

Not sure at this time on the 7 series. Hoping next month we will know what to expect. As far as M5, I am pretty certain we won’t have any deals or allocations any time soon.

AUGUST BMW DEALS

Orders only - Allocations are limited and you can lock your discount. Programs may not lock if beyond 120 days from application submission to order arrival.

We mostly have X3 and X5 allocations. We beat most other broker offers as long as you are willing to wait for us to obtain an allocation.

X3 30i: 5% off MSRP
X5 40i: 5% off MSRP

2023 X7s pending allocations @ 3% off MSRP
2023 X5 45e pending allocations @ 2% off MSRP

Spreadsheet Updated!

We now have instock X5s @ 5% off MSRP!

Large selection to choose from.

BMW X5 Blowout! Orders and Stock Units

Orders: 6% off MSRP
Stock: 5% off MSRP

Buy rate MF for your credit tier.

Plenty of allocations for orders and many M Sport X5s ready for delivery.

2023 X7 Orders @ 3% off MSRP!

Can you pm me with availability on in stock X5s? Looking for 10k miles and black color. In CT.

Please submit an inquiry and we can assist.

Incoming M4 at MSRP.

20 point markup on a lease and 1 point on finance.

$799 fee

SEPT BMW DEALS

Orders only - Allocations are limited and you can lock your discount. Programs may not lock if beyond 120 days from application submission to order arrival.

We mostly have X5 allocations. We do have instock X5 units at 5% off MSRP We beat most other broker offers as long as you are willing to wait for us to obtain an allocation.

X5 40i: 6% off MSRP
530e: 3% off MSRP

2023 X7s pending allocations @ 3% off MSRP
2023 X5 45e pending allocations @ 2% off MSRP

Spreadsheet Updated!