🐶 AutoCompanion May Honda Deals - FIRESALE MUST SEE Deal up to $5500 off MSRP!

Filled out the inquiry form regarding a Accord LX for 36m/15k. Would like to know what the pricing would be.

1 Like

Reached out using your inquiry form about a Pilot earlier today but haven’t heard back. Spam is still empty.

Willing to do two leases, was wondering if there’s anything you could do for that.

One pilot
One wrangler 4xe

Thanks.

Please PM your name and email.

Is the Ridgeline discount $5,000 off any trim?

2 Likes

Are these lease only deals? What if I would like to finance or buy with cash?

Finance and lease are the same discount.

1 Like

New improved pricing.

CRV EXL is now $4,500 off, Odyssey Touring $5,000, Accord EX $3,500

4 Likes

What does BM-BK mean with regard to CR-V?

1 Like

Interested in CR-V EX AWD, please send lease hacker calculator

Please submit an inquiry and we can assist.

Any Civic SI in stock ?

Most likely. If you submit an inquiry we can share our inventory.

Ridiculous, recently paid “Armando” $600 to sort out a deal for me. No communication, got ghosted, had to constantly text and call everybody involved. I thought this was going to be an easy process from all the good reviews, clearly not. Emailed and called for a refund, no answer. Got held up for 2 weeks after constantly calling everybody that they almost TRIPLED the initial offer. Really sketchy, DO NOT RECOMMEND.

4 Likes

Bryan, thank you for your feedback regarding the deal you contacted us on April 10 and elected to proceed with on the 12th of April, a week ago.

We acknowledged and responded to your cancellation and refund request the same day.

Our policy is very clear stated upfront regarding cancellations at request of the customer.

We are more than happy to give you a call and discuss your deal and will certainly process a refund under our cancellation policy.

Thank you.

Hello! I am interested in Honda Civic HB sport touring. where are you guys located and do we have to pay the broker fee? thank you so much

I have a deal in progress with Armando on a red Bz4x and so far so good, no sketchiness or bait and switch and prompt communication.

1 Like

Please submit an inquiry and we would be happy to assist. Autocompanion.com/inquire

Same pricing and better with a lower doc fee. Details coming!

May Discounts

1 Like

Interested in the Odyssey EXL. Sent email but no response.