AutoCheck/CarFax error

His last request was to please tank @coss1600 Carvana appraisal.

You are not wrong because he chose to commit suicide by laying on the road, covering himself in leafs/branches and made sure a bunch of people run over him. This is not me making it up, this is on the final investigation. My wife had to see a psychologist over the incident, but she got angry when she learned what actually happened. For 1.5 years she blamed herself for not being able to do more to save the guy, now we know what happened.

Try having this on your car

Look at the bright sideā€¦it isnā€™t your car. Youā€™re only renting it.

1 Like

Yeah for sure, my other cars are purchased and are worth considerably more. Imagine you are someone who needs to sell your car in a rush and find out this happens, it would suck.

1 Like

First, that is horrible. Hopefully therapy helped.

Now after reading that I donā€™t think the small financial loss is as big of dealā€¦that said, are you sharing snippets of your wifeā€™s police report? If so, was it just sloppy police work saying she had undercarriage damage and blood on her car?

She never saw the original dash cam nor did we discuss about it, I sent her to the doctor for a few sessions as they can deal with that better. I never pulled the accident report as I didnā€™t want to know the details either. This only came back up when I tried to sell the car and they told me Autovin recorded an accident on my vehicle.

The snippet was from the other cars that ran him over, my wife missed him by a few inches. The car that hit him first launched in the air, lost an oil filter. 3-4 other cars behind them were involved and some had definitely ran him over.

I am somewhat protected financially because it is a lease, but I am not happy with what Auotvin is doing. I am more mad at them than anything else.

btw I am sorry, this is autocheck, not autovin

1 Like